hey a little advice please

jrunkenmaniac

hey every1 i posted the other day about not feeling as high when i smoke as i used to and from what i gathered by numerous members' advice...is that my tolerance was built up too high...QUESTION : is there any other way to get my tolerance lowered quicker and maybe without not smoking for a while...im taking a break from smoking right now...and its not going too well im smoking twice as much cigs now and dont know how long i can go without smoking...should i just get some different stuff or what...help me out please...

also- are there any informative links about THC and its course it travels thru your body...like what actually is happening when you smoke and what not?

thanks everyone

detox will only mask your system, or will just clean out your piss, not your entire body. . . if you want to really clean up and get the shit out of your system exercize. . . when your matabolisem kicks in and starts burning fat you will release the shit that is stored in your fat cells in yoru body. . . I know this will help clean your system out entirely, not sure as far as tolerance, but i believe it should work

Take a ganjabis hiatus... Or only smoke like 1 or two tokes before you go to sleep if you cannot manage going a solid week sans cannabis. Or brett2themax suggested, start doing more exercise. Not only will it permit you to get higher (especially if you smoke right after a strenous workout) it'll improve your cardiovascular and give you something to keep your mind off cannabis.

For example: Ever since i've been combusting this wonderful herb I've realized that No matter how "burnt out" or tired I was from smoking a potent Indica or just too much herb altogether, after I engaged in intense physical activity ( Hockey or training at the kwoon) And then smoked herb, i would get just about as high as I would if i were to "wake and bake" .

But That was also 2-3 hours of intense physical activity per session, both for the hockey and martial arts.

Exercise, consume less food and drink.

Back
Top Bottom