Hey All

db0yy45

Hey all.. I'm not 1 to ramble bout myself.. so forgive me if this is brief.. I stumbled across this magazine ina tattoo shop and fell inlove.. lol sounds wierd but ay I love buds.. Stinky buds.. Im in so cal so it's all over the place.. HEAVEN.! lol I've always wanted to get into growing but never had the space n time for it.. but Thanks to a generous person I have my 1st plant.. Not to sure of the strain but it really doesn't matter right now.. I've been searching how to clone it but I can't really get the hang of it.. I'm worried I won't be able to b4 it starts to flower.. does anyone have any answers.? B.t.w I'm broke so I need the best way with no money.. This is my only chance. Once this plant is gone I'm screwed.. CAN ANYONE HELP.? Anywho back to about me.. I use MMJ for PTSD.. It seems to be the only thing that helps me ease my life.. Life would suck if there was no Mary Jane in the world.. Music would be garbage, the world would be garbage, nothing would be what it is if it wasn't for Miss Jane.. anywayz I'm gettin off subject again.. Now you see why I don't talk about myself.. Signin out for now.. til my next post..1..2..

-D:blunt:

Hey DB , :welcome: to 420 magazine.com Everyone is helpful and friendly here! I made a cloner pretty cheap. But you can also root them in a cup/glass of water. Might be helpful to change the water every day. Also if you do have a little to spend, get a air stone and air filter at wallymart. Run some oxygen down in the cup.
Check out the growin/ cloning forum as well.

hi dboy45
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions. We are all here to help

Are you going to be starting your own grow? If so, then these are some great places to start.

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know! there is a whole section on cloning about 1/2 way down...

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom