Hey All!!!

FredDaHead

Just thought I would take a minute to introduce my self to this fine community of beutiful people. I have been an avid smoker for about 15 or so years now and well to be honest I feel so ignorant on the subject. I have been riding lifes little highway smokin and tokin and then i found this place and wow....so much to learn. Anyway I work 40hours a week like most people and come home to my beautiful wife and my two dogs. We will be celebrating our first year of marriage soon so i guess lots to say if you make it through your first year from what i hear. its tough but you just have to communicate and i have just the medicane for that hehe cant wait to get to know some folks on here. :peace:

High Fred, glad you told us a little about yourself. I've enjoyed reading your posts.

I'm a longtime smoker too. I felt the same as you. Then I found this site. I had been trying to get my epilepsy under control, and had no idea how much marijuana could help me. I just enjoyed smoking. I still love to smoke. But now I realize there is so much more to learn, not only about marijuana, but myself.

So keep posting, let's hear more from you.

Peace:rollit:

Hi Fred, nice to meet you.

Thanks, Kev.:bong:

"High" FredDaHead, and welcome to the 420 forums. Like you, I had no idea how much there is to learn about this plant until I found 420 Magazine.com. We can thank Rob for all the hard work he's done over the years to create and maintain this site, and to all the contributing members that make this such a pleasant community to be a part of.

It looks like you've settled in nicely, but if you do end up needing help finding things on the site, feel free to ask a member of the Hospitality Team or any member of the 420 Magazine Staff.

Congradulations on your upcoming 1st anniversary. I'll be hitting 31 years in January.

Back
Top Bottom