Hey!

Shredder

Hi folks! Its been many a year since I've been here, I had to make another account as I forgot my old user name :smokin:

I remember guys such as Aj and PaRaLyZeD-420, ring any bells anyone?

I'm trying my best to show cannabis awareness in the United Kingdom, and how pathetic the ignorance towards MJ is around the world.

Please show some support and love, check out the link, join, spread the word. Ignorance is created by man, which means it can be defeated! Peace and love folks :ganjamon:

High,

Welcome back to 420 Magazine :welcome:

AJ hasn't been around for 3 years, and I'm very sorry to have to tell you but PaRaLyZeD-420 passed away. There's a tribute link to him in the Fallen Warriors Forum. Fallen Warriors - 420 Magazine

the only bummer now is you have to pay to see the 420 girls :laughtwo:

welcome back, so much information on this site

The same thing happened to me, I left the site for years, I remember when it was 420times.com, it just redircts me now but that is what i used to type in all the time lol , thats what i still type in, old habit haha
:peace:

High and welcome back!

Yes, I recognize the names. P420 was a special person, and is greatly missed. I have recently read some of his posts, he was such a nice guy. And very smart.

Some of us "old" folks are still here, and there are plenty of new friends to make. Keep posting, let's hear more from you.

Peace and 420:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom