Hey anyone around needed help with garden questions?

I am kicking it lazing around wanting to reach out and help answer questions or thoughts ideas about gardens and any growers all skill who wants to help out

Say hi im
Here ✊:passitleft:

I am kicking it lazing around wanting to reach out and help answer questions or thoughts ideas about gardens and any growers all skill who wants to help out

Say hi im
Here ✊:passitleft:

A birdy told me you had some problems with low and slow......can I ask what happened?

I'm looking to try that method (when I get there) and figured I could use the information.

A birdy told me you had some problems with low and slow......can I ask what happened?

I'm looking to try that method (when I get there) and figured I could use the information.
Hey sure

So my from My experience it is a great method of you have time to be around your buds and shake jars daily . Also making sure your temp is aroun 60% humidity and think around 70f is ideal . My problem is I went away on a rod trip my fridge doesn’t have temp or humidity I did stick hydrometer in draw did everything right on my end . Except left it with my wife who forgot all about the drawer and what I asked her to shake them up and to monitor the humidity. She didn’t so I came home to 2.5 zips covered in mold . Took it pretty well considering..Think it was dr ziggys idea he shared originally . Sweet sue got hooked and shared and mayeb put a twist on hers?

I know I think pennywise still uses the slow and cure method .

Just started growing indoors I have two 4x4s with a third on the way, so far no problems.
I just kicked up my led wattage to 1200 per tent from 600 is this overkill ?
ERB,

What is the true wall wattage of the LEDs? Manufacturers put all kinds of claims on lights that don't help.

Ideally, you want about 560 wall watts (true electrical pull) in a 4x4 tent. That is 35w per square foot of LED light. This is the calculation to get one gram (dried cured product) per watt from a grow space using LED.

Hope that helps,

Thanks, @Kingjoe83 for the insight.

Back
Top Bottom