Hey everyone!

My pipes froze last night. I have an electrical heater blowing under the hot water valve under the house and a houseful of women complaining they can't take a hot shower. I guess that is my fault. You know the pipes are insulated too. It got really COLD last night. It is times like this I miss Louisiana (not really). Louisiana would put me in prison for what is in my ashtray right now.

My pipes are frozen to now...No shower, no sink, no toilet. real bummer.
The only running water I have is in the kitchen. This is a bitch!

Hi

Nice to have you join too. Like your monikor.

Note this as you think about medical uses

Research on marijuana as a treatment for Alzheimer's disease began because of the drug's success in slowing progression of multiple sclerosis and reducing patients' pain, Wenk said. Alzheimer's affects a similar part of the brain that MS does.

Other research has shown that young people who take Advil regularly for arthritis, drink alcohol in moderation or smoke cigarettes reduce their risks of developing Alzheimer's as they age, but marijuana is the first substance that has worked on older brains in experiments.

Alzheimer's screening is available for people in their 30s, but it is expensive and many people do not recognize the warning signs. "People get diagnosed [with Alzheimer's] in their 60s, and they need something now," Wenk said.

Separating the benefits of marijuana from the high is a problem the researchers encountered, and Wenk said that it might not be possible. "That poses a problem, because you can't be making people with memory loss high," he said.

Would like to hear from Texans who are interested in moving our legislative process forward to have the same access as other states.

Welcome
Doc NOX

Good Luck Noxlet, thank you and welcome to the site!

My pipes are frozen to now...No shower, no sink, no toilet. real bummer.
The only running water I have is in the kitchen. This is a bitch!

Wow I live in the Northeast (RI) and although it has been chilly 20-30 nothing has frozen yet. Without saying exactly where are you and G-Dog living in the Yukon??
Good luck and I hope you get the pipes de-frosted without burning down the place. :goodluck:

Wow I live in the Northeast (RI) and although it has been chilly 20-30 nothing has frozen yet. Without saying exactly where are you and G-Dog living in the Yukon??
Good luck and I hope you get the pipes de-frosted without burning down the place. :goodluck:

Hows it going wingman420,I live in the Washington area, Yeaa it has been so chilly! I had to go out and buy some extra plug in heaters! Its gotten below zero here, Finally started to warm up a little. My pipes are a lot better, still a little frozen though unfortunately, lots of snow!

Hows it going wingman420,I live in the Washington area, Yeaa it has been so chilly! I had to go out and buy some extra plug in heaters! Its gotten below zero here, Finally started to warm up a little. My pipes are a lot better, still a little frozen though unfortunately, lots of snow!

Washington, thats great. I have thought of moving out west but have some battles ahead of me currently. I am sorry about the pipes. We are right now in a cold snap that was probably your weather. Winter here will only get worse thru February. Right now its about 20 degrees out with the wind chill. Temps here can get down to -15 below many winters and I too have had my pipes freeze warming them with blowdryers, it really sucks.

Back
Top Bottom