Hey everyone!

Ganja Toker

I was told about this site from a friend, Ive been surfing it for a little while now and finally decided to make a profile, I am a medical patient in Washington, and enjoy every aspect of marijuana, Thanks! :grinjoint:

Thanks a ton Wingman420, Ive checked out a couple of other forums and this one is by far the friendliest, Im looking forward to all the great advice, and maybe sharing some of my own every now and then! Mostly learning though lol :grinjoint:

Do you have to be Really sick to get a card in WA?

Hey G-Dog, You don't just have to be really sick, If you suffer from any chronic pain you can get one also, But It has to be documented, And be on record that you tryed alternative methods or at least have a record of pain/illness bothering you. Heres just a small list of conditions that are on one of the documents they sent me home with, and they DO state that not all conditions are listed, But if you have one of these it must be documented or you wont even get through to see the doctor!
:roorrip:

Asthma
Arthritis
Cancer
Chronic Nausea
Chronic Pain
Chronic Renal Failure
With Dialysis
Crohn's Disease
Degenerative Disc Disease
Diabetes w/ Complications
Eating Disorder
Epilepsy/Seizures
Fibromyalgia
Glaucoma
Hepatitis C
HIV/AIDS
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Migraine Headaches
Multiple Sclerosis
Muscle Spasms
Parkinson's

It's all good GT, :thanks: very much for the KIND words we all appreciate them!
Let us know if we can help you with anything or if you have any questions.

+Rep

Thanks a ton, I will be having tons of questions for all of you guys, my room is ready, and Im going to get some clones from the dispensaries! cant wait, :grinjoint:

haha im taking in all the good luck I can get, Even if the good luck is in the form of a bong rip!
Ill hope to talk to you guys and meet more of you when I start my grow journal, :roorrip: :thanks: :roorrip:

Happy Thanksgiving Ganja!!:yahoo::yahoo::bongrip::ganjamon::lot-o-toke::yummy::bong::yahoo:

Hope you are enjoying the weather Ganja

Im really loving it so far G-dog it sure is freezing though, just got to make sure I bundle up! Thanks Man, There is tons of snow here, Im glad my truck has a awesome 4 wheel-drive thats for sure, People are getting stuck left and right! Im in for a stoney winter lol :roorrip:

Yeah snow is one thing, but ice is another. Plenty of ice out there and that is what messes people up. I have 4x4 but was having trouble getting around today.

Yeah snow is one thing, but ice is another. Plenty of ice out there and that is what messes people up. I have 4x4 but was having trouble getting around today.

I know what your saying these ice patches are brutal! Were in for a cold weather man lol

My pipes froze last night. I have an electrical heater blowing under the hot water valve under the house and a houseful of women complaining they can't take a hot shower. I guess that is my fault. You know the pipes are insulated too. It got really COLD last night. It is times like this I miss Louisiana (not really). Louisiana would put me in prison for what is in my ashtray right now.

My pipes froze last night. I have an electrical heater blowing under the hot water valve under the house and a houseful of women complaining they can't take a hot shower. I guess that is my fault. You know the pipes are insulated too. It got really COLD last night. It is times like this I miss Louisiana (not really). Louisiana would put me in prison for what is in my ashtray right now.

I know what your saying, I have my heat as cranked as it will go and its still cold!! I went to get in my truck yesterday morning, turned on my heater, and literally 5-10 minutes after that my windshield cracked... Not just a little crack, its from once end of my windshield to the other, Ive never seen or herd of that happening before lol

I have Heard of it happening, but it hasn't happened to me. Warning... The cops will pull you over for a cracked window here.

Lots of crazy things happen in the extreme cold though. Things get brittle and break. When I lived in the mid-west I burned up the motor to my electric mirror adjustments for my truck one winter. That sucked and I still haven't fixed it.

I have Heard of it happening, but it hasn't happened to me. Warning... The cops will pull you over for a cracked window here.

Lots of crazy things happen in the extreme cold though. Things get brittle and break. When I lived in the mid-west I burned up the motor to my electric mirror adjustments for my truck one winter. That sucked and I still haven't fixed it.

Yeeep you are correct lol, the fuzz will do whatever they want! Im going to try to get a new windshield, they definitely aint cheap though, Its right along the bottom part of my windshield down by my wiper blades so at least im not looking through a broken windshield

Hi

Nice to have you join too. Like your monikor.

Note this as you think about medical uses

Research on marijuana as a treatment for Alzheimer's disease began because of the drug's success in slowing progression of multiple sclerosis and reducing patients' pain, Wenk said. Alzheimer's affects a similar part of the brain that MS does.

Other research has shown that young people who take Advil regularly for arthritis, drink alcohol in moderation or smoke cigarettes reduce their risks of developing Alzheimer's as they age, but marijuana is the first substance that has worked on older brains in experiments.

Alzheimer's screening is available for people in their 30s, but it is expensive and many people do not recognize the warning signs. "People get diagnosed [with Alzheimer's] in their 60s, and they need something now," Wenk said.

Separating the benefits of marijuana from the high is a problem the researchers encountered, and Wenk said that it might not be possible. "That poses a problem, because you can't be making people with memory loss high," he said.

Would like to hear from Texans who are interested in moving our legislative process forward to have the same access as other states.

Welcome
Doc NOX

Back
Top Bottom