Hey guys i need help

MikeWz

hey guys i am new to this forum and i got aproblem plants dying :(:(i am using DVC and i am in 1st week of seeding and i got them in rock wool and clay peddles temp 26 c ph6 and i water them randomly with injection when i see they need to yesterday i used a small fan and i lower the 400 hps lamp to 62 cm away from plant .... today the 2 of 5 plants were dropping down i haven't put water in the container yet i am planing to do it in second week with the air stones i use very low amount of nutrition in the water i use for the plants is ... if need more info tell me i ll write as many as possible with ditails sorry again i am new in forums and new grower plz hellp i ll post some photos of plant when was healthy and how is
Photo0076_zpsc61a4019.jpg

Photo0077_zpsdf3dd3dc.jpg

Photo0078_zps21617acd.jpg

Photo0079_zps232ec989.jpg

sorry boss I dont understand the ?

if the tap root is growing out the bottom of the net pot fill the bucket with water and switch on air pump either that your gonna kill your seedlings

aww i see tnx i made just filled the bucket and i used some nutrient but just a litlle and puted air pump to work !!! should i stop it ??? and put jsut tap water into the container and how ofthen should i water the plants with the innjection ???

right now my friend with the camera isnt here i ll do it tomorow the roots are nearly out of the pot they need some days and they gona pop out soon!!! they r like 2-3 cm away from popping out

well fill the pot right up so the clay pebbles are in the water just dont fill it right to the top, put the air pump on and you wont need to water the plant, just make sure there are roots submerged in water, also you will need to fill the net pot to block light from going into the res

was thinking the same for filling the pot as i was looking at the pictures !!! tnx bro u r big help right now !!! i ll post some photos here tomorrow with the progress and i ll try to update it often so when u got time u can take a look and guide me more if needed

Hello this are the new results after some days check it out broz the 2 plant have goten up but they dnt grow at all i cut the Crispy leaves
and i made the system work and i also hand water them !!! and the one of the biggest plants is getting his leaves yellow any help here guys ?

parts per million is how much turbidity is in water solution.

Back
Top Bottom