DWC Leaves Curling & Dying - Please Help!

hayabusa3214

hellp guys, im from VietNam and using google tranlate :(( :
" I plant was 10 days in the flowering period, but after a few hours due to lack of water is not pumped up busy tree nutrition have manifested "the Claw" ..... now I'm the tree water use pH 5.6-6.0 great filter. After 2 days the situation still worse. How do now? "

81f6ZAwbMFL_SL1500_.jpg

Các nhà máy của bạn có bị sâu răng. Sử dụng sản phẩm này để giúp các nhà máy của bạn.

You definitely need a bigger pot with good air circulation. I wouldn't jump to root rot though. I grow in DWC and some nutrients can stain the roots brownish like that. What nutrients are you using?

Read the following:
Nitrogen toxicity can be seen when there are very very dry conditions almost as if there was a drought, which may show a burning effect. If you give your plants ammonium based nutrients they may show NH4+ toxicity, which will show a smaller plant growth and lesions that occur on stems and roots, leaf margins that will roll downward. Also the big fan leaves will have "the claw" look. The tips will point down but the leaves will stay up as if when you bend your fingers downwards. Leaves can be twisted when growing... mainly new growths. Roots will be under developed along with the slowing of flowering.

There is also help here: Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Hope this helps! Good luck!

My advice:
1. Bigger grow bucket.
2. More air flow to the roots
3. Flush with plain PH balanced water
4. Give it a few days and then add back nutrients
5. Make sure you keep an eye on the nutrient concentrations by using a PPM meter.

Since your bucket ran dry I suspect the nutrient concentrations skyrocketed and the plant got too much nitrogen.

Sharky

I would add z7. Promise it will take care of it. Plus what sharky said. Add Z7 just to make sure. Here's a pic
420-magazine-mobile109282308.jpg

My opinion though you have root rot. Not the worst I've seen. Just add z7. Or hydroguard or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom