DWC - my plants just die

hampkongen

Hey growers

i got an big issue with my plants.
Strain: Amizia haze and Critical Kush

I had 7 plants in my grow room for 600W HPS with a cool tube.
They are growing in a home made DWC with 20L buckets each.
They are having 1 oxigine stone each bucket.
PH between 5.2-5.8. I adjust about every 3 days.
The plants are in jiffy cups and leca nuts.
Change water totaly 2 times.

BUT!

After 4 weeks in flowering 2 of my plants died. In about 3-4 days. No matter what i did, they just died :( At that time, they was the 2 biggest and prettiest plants i god. verry nice plants.
Now is my new biggest plant Amazia Haze just died. I tried to give her more nutrients but its dossent seem to work.

And i only got 4 medium plants back :(
The PH was 5.6 at each bucket, but they just start drying out. The Amazia dried out on 1 night.

The plants just dry out verry fast, and they got the right PH level, and enought of nutrients.
Simply just dry out. But how? Too much nutrients because i don't change water every week?

I have grown in soil for some time. And Hydro for a least the same time. But its first time DWC, because it scout me easier?

Mono: No pic, but i can take some tomorrow.
I have no humidity info. And the temperature depends on witch time of day. The wether in my country are switching from minus to plus 10 degrees.

And why does only some of them die, and only the biggest? They scout be the most resident. I dont think its the heat. I got an cool tube. But in my other grow tent they have not. (veg tent)

Does temperatutre remain constant when ladies are put to sleep.? I mean after warmth of the light is turned off is there the possiblity that over time from the the temp dropping out that they apeared to just die all at once. when they actually tried to recover after being to cold due to no heat when nite time. It may seem as though they just died but may have had problems you did not notice cause they were lookin healthy. so many possiblities exist !

At my veg flowers under 250W HPS are about 30 Degrees celcius right now.
And flower 24.5
I found out that the airpump have been defect and only working on half time. So i think thats the problem with my last dead plant.
A plant in DWC sith out air in 12 hous will die fast?

But now i thinking. The next grow. How do i prepare for this could happend again? It dossent seems like they getting to much nutes.
And the 2 plants who died came from the same mother plant. And it looks pretty much as a auto flowering plant? Because she was way to much faster than the other? So maybe the genes, and missing air at my Amazia could be the problem?

Cannabis can grow in 24.5 degrees? at the wormest. ?

I would say ur getting to cold at night and the heat I the water isn't helping but the nutes won't do much there I it's to cold at night... Just a night and day shock

I'd have to say the cold at night I have a small dwc runs at 30 for a while just to root but its more like 22 now but I've had plants in the past wilt out fast and not come back at all from a cold shock

:sorry:YOUR PROBLEM IS YOUR TEMPS :sorry:

I am fighting the same problem with temps. water 45 f -65 and air 35-70 f
cold or hot water cause nute lock out .
cold air will cause "self covering" and the appearance of dieing
:peace:
P.S.
A sig with a link to your journal would be helpful
MY bad You aint got a journal.
It helps if you supply ALL the Needed info of what we are trying to diagnose.

Back
Top Bottom