hey hey from Austin TX

SkreezlyCorey

Gggreat to be apart of a community that's going green!! Im starting to set up a Hydroponic system as we speak...hope to get some insightful tips from you all. To be honest Ive been reading these forums for about a yr. now, getting tips on my past outdoor grows, and decided "wtf, i need in on this!" Once again...good to be here! tOke SmOkE cHoKe! :rollit:

:Rasta: what would you guys recommend for a good reliable, yeilding, hydroponic system, but I have a budget, actually i just dont wanna spend alot...lol Its going to running in a closet setting....any ideas????

Welcome to 420 Sir...you could not have picked a better place to glean info from the experts.

closet set up....

a long time ago i grew an indica that produced almost 9 ounces from one plant with this set up described below...

go to home depot and buy yourself a couple sheets of that foam insulation w/ the reflective surface and some of that shiney tape and build yourself a box out of it. get one large bucket and then a smaller bucket to sit inside of the larger one. drill a bunch of holes in the smaller bucket and fill smaller bucket up with clay beads (found at hydro stores). you don't want the smaller bucket to sit all the way in the bottom of the bucket, but more like rest on the lip of the larger bucket. get some small rockwools at the hydrostore also. put your plant in the rockwool and the rockwool in the claybeads. get a large plastic storage container and some tubing and a small water pump for the water supply. (pump and tubing found hydro store also). set up a supply and return line between your plastic container and the plant containing bucket. get some nutrients to add to your water supply and learn how to mix it properly for amount of water your using. (hydro store, might pick up a "ph level" drops test kit") last but not least get something like a 250watt hortilux bulb and hang it above the box.
sit back and watch it grow.

been awhile but this was the basic set up that worked pretty well for a confined area. there are many different ways you could do it some even more simplier but this is just how i did it and it was succesful.

SkreelzlyCorey Hello ! Glad your with us here at 420. As you see people just love to help others around here!! Good luck with your hydro set up! See you around the forums !:welcome: :peace: ;)

i appreciate that man. and I totally have been enjoying it! tons of infoooo. stay up (literally)lol:roorrip:

whaaaaa!?! i mean i remember one time, but i didn't know there was like a set date or something. if you got info lemme know Growerdude. and yea man..6th strt. is where its aaaaattt!!!! :cool:

I remember 6th street. Lived in Houston and now Dallas. Austin is still a trip.

Regards,
Noxlet

Ya fa sho. Austin pretty rad, i dig San Antonio way more tho. Nvr been to houston or dallas though...I heard it's aight, but then friend friends start ending up on "The First 48" lol and yo 420 mag, send this thread to the trash bin broseph!

Back
Top Bottom