Hey new ish looking for a hand

BudMenace

So at the moment i have

2x Auto Ultimate Auto
1x Sweet Tooth Auto

Running under 300w viparspectra
In Biobizz all mix

Fully organic Biobizz nute line for medical purposes :)

Basically my questions are my ultimate are going funny at the ends of the leaves wondering if this is normal?

Also the sweet tooth seems to have stunted we are currently at day 23 their has been no growth for a week only sign was a leave that was fully curled up and looked a little moldy but the rest looks fine and it was tiny.

Currently feeding once every 3 to 5 days (once they seem dry) both types are fed the same

Temps and humidity is good with 2 4inch fans one on setting 2 one on lower

Pics here any help appreciated :)

Auto ultimates first

420-magazine-mobile1841575734.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1699168138.jpg

Sweet tooth (3 inches tall comapred to ultimate which is 5 inches) i understand different types and sizes but surley nothing for a week is weird

420-magazine-mobile830588639.jpg

Thanks to any who help :)

The top one looks like manganese deficiency....is that enough light? Try a pic with regular light. To little water? What kind of dirt and nutes?

I Think you may be right on the manganese it makes sence as i dont ph with it been organic ill check my ph also i plan on getting another extra 300w led in a week or so i bubble my water and nutes so ill check the ph.

Also its biobizz allmix and biobizz starter kit

I had it at 28 inch for the stretch which worked out great for the ultimates its back to 18 inch now though,

Ill pick up some lime or epsom salt for ph and check it when watering tommorow thank you both :)

Back
Top Bottom