Hey to all - im new here at 420 - can anyone take a few mins and please read

RandomEighty8

Hi there i am new here. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I thought i would join up to 420 after several google searches asking questions about growing and this site turned up lots of times looking rather friendly.

Also i started a grow journal can someone please help me and guide me as to how i can place a link to my journal on the end of my posts please.

Kind Regards from Random

Re: Hey to all... im new here at 420... can anyone take a few mins and please read

Hi Random and welcome to the number one site for promoting cannabis awareness to end its prohibition
:420: :welcome:

To place a link to your journal click on the Top menu Settings, then Settings again. Select Edit Signature. There choose the Insert Link icon (next to the envelope on the editor) and then right click below and choose Copy Link and paste the following information in URL field:

RandomEighty8 - 2nd Organic Soil Grow - Scrog - The Doctor x 2 Pepperjack Haze - 2014

Your title will be pretty long so where you see the above text printed the second time just replace it with a shorter name, like Randomeighty8's Drx2 Pepperjack Haze, or whatever you like.

Also be sure to check out New Member Start Links for lots of other helpful information on using and navigating the site :)

:Namaste:

Re: Hey to all... im new here at 420... can anyone take a few mins and please read

Welcome & make yourself at home.....You've come to right place to learn.....there are A LOT of great growers to learn from :peace:

Yea ive been reading up for a long time but only just decided to join up.

and about this signature thing. I have tried about 6 times to do it......... if i try again i may smash my keyboard up lol

If you found the Edit signature spot then just paste the following in that box and change the initial [XRL to [URL

[XRL="[URL][URL][URL][URL]https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/randomeighty8-2nd-organic-soil-grow-scrog-doctor-x-2-pepperjack-haze-2014-a.227773/[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]"]RandomEighty8 Second Organic Soil Scrog Dr x 2 PepperJack Haze[/URL]

yaaaaay. nice. i will forget that in a matter of days. me and computers dont get along. lol

Back
Top Bottom