Hey whats up...from IN

KMK23

hey whats up? I like the herb... and as you can find out I also like Kotton Mouth Kings...I also like the awsome 60's and 70's weed songs...I'm a business man...and I like the oprotunities that this herb can have if you just take some time....I live in both the northern eastern and the south west corners of Indiana and I would love to just hang out with some herb loves like me...I have helped in one grow and i'm hooked...bongs are my prefrance; bc I like the smoothness of the smoke...:roorrip:....I've been to jamacia...to see the late great bob...my mom helped me with two joints during the tour...:Rasta: if you have anything to ask; just do it..

KMK23 :welcome: What a great experience Bob Marley in Jamaica...WOW!! Glad to hear from you KMK23. You are surrounded by Many Members with your interests, And all of us love Cannabis :yummy:. Would you be starting a grow for yourself? We have some pics of awesome :roorrip: for you to enjoy... 420 Glass - 420 Magazine Also start :drool::drool: over these pics...Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos If there is any other information you may be looking for let us know...ok? Enjoy all that 420 has! Hope to see and hear more from you in the forums Friend! :roorrip: :peace:

Thank you, The weed and cocojoe.
I'm have in the plans to grow but I'm on the fence right now about it....but those "crème de la crème" about made the decision..but I got to see if I should or not...but yeah the Jamaica was an awesome experience and we also got some of that "Jamaican jerk".. or at least that's what my friends say....my first encounter with growing has been with the "Jamaican jerk" the yield was pretty good...I haven't gotten to try it that much..but the bud I did try was very :yummy:. yeah thank you i hope to be talking with you guys in the future.

Back
Top Bottom