Hey guys

drektus

420 Member
I'm not usually one to go online on 420 forums but some events have transpired and I decided I would like to try growing some of my own herb to switch it up a little bit. I'll be peeping around here for advice and tips maybe some help if needed. I look forward to meeting some of you. :peace::ganjamon:

Welcome to 420 Mag, are planning on starting a grow journal?
If you start a journal and then get around to other people’s journals and hang out it will draw attention to your own journal.

Thank you! I do not think I am going to make one for the first time, but I will def check out other peoples to see what they've got going on. That tip could come in handy later, I appreciate it.

Welcome Drektus,

Don't be shy about posting that first journal. I just completed my first with a lot of pictures and not much commentary. It's in my signature line if you want to see one start to finish.

There are many fine folks here to help, and even old coggers like me can learn a thing or two. I just learned how to make African Cobs. Great place to hang out and destress. Pull up a chair and kick your feet up and welcome to 420 Magazine! ES

drektus, first welcome to a great site with a bunch of great people.
Now on to your first grow. Please do yourself a big favor and start a journal. Be open about what your doing and how things are coming along with pictures and comments. It's the best way for others to help you get thru your first grow successfully. Ask me how I know. It's painful, time consuming, and costly to try by ones self. Please rethink things. We got your back.

Back
Top Bottom