hey whats up

Duby2

:peace: Crap!!! i just found this site and you guys actually know what you are talking about. i have been to so many forums that are cluttered with punks trying to grow in the closet in "their room". geezzz gimme a break.
i've only browsed through a few threads but i like what i see.
i'm actually fairly new to growing myself. i've had 4 harvest with each time produceing better results.
anyway, glad i found yall and if i can help i will and i'm sure i'll have some questions.

BongChamp101 said:
and theres nothing wrong with growin in your closet...just gotta have the right setup

that you do.....I have seen some amazing plants grown in closets....Its not an easy thing to do i know, but sometime's one must do what he has to :hump:

grow on

did'nt mean to offend

ok,ok...no there is nothing wrong with growing in a closet. i was just trying to say that a lot of the forums that i have run across were obviously filled with kids that had no clue as to how to grow and though they were going to be able to grow in their bedroom closet without their parents finding out.
anyone who has had a succesful grow knows that from the smell of flowering plants alone it would be about as easy as hideing a cow in your bedroom closet.
i have seen some nice closet set ups myself. sorry if i was'nt clear

BongChamp101 said:
and theres nothing wrong with growin in your closet...just gotta have the right setup

well i support anyne trying to grow, for some it's more of an experiment then a actual profit making crop operation, but here you will find all you will need to grow Cannabis - bottom line... 420 times rules!

Back
Top Bottom