Hey hey hello

Sounds good with a spread, Growing autos is nice just be carful of some basics with them
-don’t use too hot of a super soil mix, especially in the seedling stage
-try to grow in there final container
-be carful not to overwater them
-low stress train them
-avoid any stressful action as you can stunt them and won’t have the time to recover, with them once the fuse is lit their off to the races.
-watch their leaves closely when finding a light height, too much light can slow them down as well watch for the leaves to taco shell, if so raise your lights up a inch or two

:welcome:

If you want any information, use the search button for a topic of interest and you will need about 376,000 notebooks to begin your notes and planning. Not to mention just troll about...look up grow journals start at page 1. You will get a great concept of the art of this grow and materials you will need to aquire. The ease of accessibility to information on this site is incredible and far unmatched. Good luck!!

:welcome:

If you want any information, use the search button for a topic of interest and you will need about 376,000 notebooks to begin your notes and planning. Not to mention just troll about...look up grow journals start at page 1. You will get a great concept of the art of this grow and materials you will need to aquire. The ease of accessibility to information on this site is incredible and far unmatched. Good luck!!
Thank's :D My notebook is getting pretty decent, week to week guide's for the strains i have picked. The reason for each nutrients and what it acctualy does to the plant, training mistakes and how to train with visual drawings, watering and so on :p

Yes i wish i found this site earlier! would have saved me some hours of research (and writing)
Have a great night -Andreas

Welcome to the forum @sixxhundoo :passitleft:

Hello, Andreas here. browsed through this forum quickly and found alot of nice information. starting my own grow very soon so im taking in all the information i can get :p so if any of you got any tips thats not easily found online im glad to hear
Yep, I got a few :lot-o-toke:
My plan was to start straight into 10L potts, 2.5kg of supersoil and 7.5 of organic soil.
Sea of green with low stress.
If it's still wet 2-3 inches down i don't need to water yet, right?

Read somewhere amnesia is more prone to shock, is it true?
If you mix super soil with organic soil, all you're going to do is weaken the super soil, choose 1 and stick with that through the grow :thumb:

And depending on how big they are, I wait till they're bone dry before watering...the pot will feel empty when lifted...

Good luck to you and please read "MORE" before you make a plan :passitleft:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @sixxhundoo

Too answer your question first; check out (soil and soil mix's).

When you ready you should start a grow journal so we can follow along.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote or enter our contests.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

My plan was to start straight into 10L potts, 2.5kg of supersoil and 7.5 of organic soil.
Sea of green with low stress.
If it's still wet 2-3 inches down i don't need to water yet, right?

Read somewhere amnesia is more prone to shock, is it true?
Sorry just saw this somehow I skipped over it. I haven't heard anything about that with Amnesia. Hazes have very strong genetics.

Only thing I will say is she uses more nutrients and would benefit from the largest pot you can have her in. My Ammy is in a 5gl and I don't think you will be able to break off a spec of soil as her roots took over so fast. She went from a 3 to a 5 and I never got her into an 8 before flower, which I should have after I HST'd her. I knew she was gonna go grow crazy but she made it and made it with a vengeance.

Ammy girl is 5 ft x 4.5 foot so just keep that in mind when you are thinking about spacial awareness and what other strains you choose to have. I vegged her for 7 weeks, obviously you can make her smaller or bigger depending on that alone.

She will be a great grow for you. Lmk if you have any questions along the way!

Sorry just saw this somehow I skipped over it. I haven't heard anything about that with Amnesia. Hazes have very strong genetics.

Only thing I will say is she uses more nutrients and would benefit from the largest pot you can have her in. My Ammy is in a 5gl and I don't think you will be able to break off a spec of soil as her roots took over so fast. She went from a 3 to a 5 and I never got her into an 8 before flower, which I should have after I HST'd her. I knew she was gonna go grow crazy but she made it and made it with a vengeance.

Ammy girl is 5 ft x 4.5 foot so just keep that in mind when you are thinking about spacial awareness and what other strains you choose to have. I vegged her for 7 weeks, obviously you can make her smaller or bigger depending on that alone.

She will be a great grow for you. Lmk if you have any questions along the way!
ohh i probably mixed strains in a hurry then :laugh:

I can't wait to get growing!! I did plant 30 seeds some years ago, but only 7 became seedlings and then the boys in blue came :straightface:

Im going for auto's first few just to get the hang of it, so im only doing LST :thumb:

ohh i probably mixed strains in a hurry then :laugh:

I can't wait to get growing!! I did plant 30 seeds some years ago, but only 7 became seedlings and then the boys in blue came :straightface:

Im going for auto's first few just to get the hang of it, so im only doing LST :thumb:
Autos are a lot of fun! No blue this time for you!!!

Back
Top Bottom