Heyy from cali. <3

TiffanyAmaris

Hey everyone, hoping this post finds you all doing extraordinarily well.
I'm Tiffany. I'm going to hopefully sum up who I am in a short paragraph... Just so whom ever reads this can decide for themselves whether I'm interesting enough to befriend them. ;)

Im German, Russian, and Mexican. I'm currently training for MMA, and have been boxing since I was 12. I'm at 4-1-0. I drive and work on my own BMW 3 series convertible, which I'm sick of. She's fast and totally customized with M3 body kits and such. But, sadly she's nothing but problems. I'm an avid BMW enthusiast. Any import cars I adore. From Audis to Maseratis, Mercedes-Benz to Bugatti. I love cars. Period. I do hair and make-up. I also work for FedEx Ground. But SHHH. Keep that to yourself. Actually, believe it or not, my contractor is more than chill. You can usually catch me driving around and shooting up the UPS trucks with paintball guns. Never gets old. Trust me.

I've been elevating myself since I was 17ish. I'm an off and on user. I recently damaged my hand and arm fighting, so its the only thing that helps with the pain and doesn't make me sick.

I'm interested in hopefully meeting a few individuals that I can learn from...
I want to get more in tune with spirituality too, as cheesy as that sounds.

Our bodies are merely vessels that contain our spirit, to gather information for the divine mind... shit like that. The kind of stuff that makes you say, Whaaaaat? Daaaang... when you're hella blown. Ya know?

Anywayssss. Hope I didn't bore you. :)

-Tiff
:icon_roll

What' up Tiffany? :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. I think that is so cool you love cars, even working on your own tricked out whip. You will make a wonderful addition to Our 420Mag Family. I can picture you driving around shooting Fedex trucks with paintballs that is very funny. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Back
Top Bottom