Hi All!

Lady Zandra

Hi Folks. My Name is Lady Zandra-- or LZ.... I am a 40+ retired Counselor and long-time grower turned Medical provider & instructor... Along with my Hubby Draig, who is our in-house walking encyclopedia of Cannabis & Breeding Guru... we keep busy!

I popped-in at 1st because someone pointed-out that My name was mentioned here in a Google search.. as an "Analogue Gal in a digital World" this kinda floored me that anyone ever even heard of me-- let alone posted my FAQ's etc... VERY neato!

I have been growing with "Draig" since My Dad got us started about 10 years ago-- prior to that, Draig was the grower, off and on since the 70's... we have been breeding for 3 years, have 4 strains still 'in the works" and are licenced patients/providers.
I call Myself Lady Zandra because it is a name I've used for YEARS on-line and in real life.

I am trying to get more involved in helping others with cultivation on a more 'personal level" (in our State-- instead of just on-line) and we (Draig and I) have both acted as consultants thru various clinics and grow shops in Traverse City and the Muskegon Area.

I am not here to be a know it all, or an "expert-- because I'm NOT an expert... I am still (and always will be) learning new and better methods as we go...

But I am always here for anyone that wants/needs help .

I hope I do not seem to step on any toes, but would love to help-out where or when I can... just post me!

Nice to meet you all!

Huggz!
:circle-of-love: LZ

hi from chicago burbs, i am in great need of a few seeds for medicinal purposes. i figured since your a pro youd be the person to ask

I am sorry, but I do not sell or give away seeds.. I provide only for my licensed patients.

There are, however, Co-ops for patients to get free or cheaper seeds in most areas... check with a local Medical MJ Clinic.

If your State is not legal, or you aren't licensed.. you are pretty much out of luck unless you buy seeds on-line.

Good Strains for back pain are Sharksbreath, Mr. Nice G13 x Hash, Hashplant, Hashberry, or strawberry cough... every person reacts differently to different strains.
For example: Darkstar makes Draig (My Hubby) Very relaxed- but makes my heart race... Northern Lights is MY best bet for night time, but many people find it to not be strong enough for them..

Again- if there is a decent clinic around there- give them a call.. they can tell you what is available in your area!

Good Luck!

howdy there young lady:welcome: nice to have a new mind in the gardening world! just might have to take you up on the offer for help:high-five: talk at you later or any time you want:peace:

Hey LZ, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started!

:Namaste:

hey there Lady Z- welcome. i think you may be the lady that tutored me 6-7 years back on a different planet when i made the outdoors to indoors transition. thanks again for your help. hope alls been well with you

Hey Jammie! Yep-- I am still at the planet as well.. still growing & breeding w/ Draig! How's it going at your end???

life's great. still just do 1 grow a year for personal. currently got 4 casey jones and 2 white fire in flower. usually do dwc but this year thought i'd try organic in 14 liter airpots. got a grow thread around here somewhere. you still have your big momma, forgot her name, from the old days?

Back
Top Bottom