Hi everyone

hypecrazejmc

To Begin with, my name is John and I am a weed smoker and grower I don't use medical weed right now because it is still illeagal in my state but I am trying to get it leagalized I will be writing a letter to president obama about it's good causes and I will obtain a petition for the legal use of weed. After all mother nature made it and If she made it why not use it. We use wool from sheep and it has been used for the better. I have plenty of things made from hemp like chapstick,loition, and seeds. And i am very active in the political movement to LEAGALIZE IT.:roorrip: love the bong and the :rollit: plus the :smokin: don't forget the ;) weed bowls and pipes. I beilive weed bring peace in most cases. :rollit: + :smokin: =:peace: and :popcorn: rolling, smoking, and munchies bring peace.

PLEASE HELP ME LEGALIZE SO OTHERS CAN SEE THE PLEASURES OF IT AND EXPEREANCE IT MOSt IMPORTANT OF ALL IS LOVE AND RESPECT IT I AM NOT A HIPPIE BUT PLANNING ON BEING A TRUE RASTAFARIAN AND I CAN SPEAK SOME
"MEK WE BRETHEREN AN SISTREN BLACK UP FI NOW AN FIEVER LIKKLE MORE AN TANKS FI LISTANING" it means LET US FRIENDS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE GET HIGH NOW AND FOREVER BYE AND THANKS FOR LISTENING
- JOHN

Back
Top Bottom