hi all!

hey everyone.

just decided to stop by and say hi to everyone.

im growing again, first time in a couple years, this time it isnt bagseed. lowryder :headbanger:

welcome back be sure to start a journal. so we all can see your beautiful ladies grow! :welcome:

High and welcome to the 420 community. Consider starting a grow journal. That way we can all watch your garden grow, and you gain valuable input on your grow.

Peace and good growing:rollit:

good luck dude. cant wait to see the end result. it'd be great to see a journal. lowryder always a great plant.

my last 2 lowryder seeds cracked but roots arent growing. that leaves me with the free seeds that i got.

kinda bummed, kinda pissed (at myself and ams) there were about 4 or 5 normal sized ones and the rest were about half the size. If i order seeds again i will be going with drchronic.

yea i heard about a dude who ordered 10 caramelious seeds snd only 8 of them germed, then out of the 8 only 3 were females. i just placed my 2nd order from attitude seeds they vend seeds from all breeders, and you get free feminised seeds. you should check it out.

Back
Top Bottom