Hi everyone from Portland,OR

lglatlast09

We are a newly legal couple providing medicinal use marijuana for a very good friend of our with cancer. Have been medical supporter for some time, finally get the option to do it for ourselves! :cheer: :roorrip:

my grandfather has stage 3b large cell carcinoma lung cancer, and just started chemo. he is seriously considering getting his card if he can afford it.

i also think its a really great thing that you are able to help your friend and grow their medicine for them.

MamaBear, Aloha and welcome Back to 420.
my grandfather has stage 3b large cell carcinoma lung cancer, and just started chemo. he is seriously considering getting his card if he can afford it.
My father suffered from the same Cancer" Large Cell Carcinoma and was from Portland Ore as well. If he wants to get his card in PDX I am sure he can.
Is there someone that you know who does grow Medical Cannabis there? If so, approach him or her for advice and if they are willing to be a caregiver for your Grandfather.
If your Grandfather chooses to use Cannabis for Chemo side effects it works well. Trust me. Smoking it may be hard for him to do. If he can ingest some that may be better for him, as dad did. I wish you well my friend.

i planned on making some capsules for him, or some butter, or coconut milk to put in smoothies for him.
we do have close friends who are medical growers, but they have their limit of patients already. and none of their friends that are growers can take on any more patients either. :(
its really hard to watch him hurting so much.
he lost him job over a month ago, with the recession, and then a week later found out he has lung cancer. so right now, he is working on getting all his disability, and unemployment, etc. thank goodness for the VA, they are helping him alot.
so, he has enough # to keep his home, and buy groceries, but not enough to put out a few hundred to go to the THC clinic, or MAMA, and get his card. :( we are working on getting some # together for him to do it tho.
lung cancer sucks.

It is a humbling experience I have been thru. Your blessed to help him in his timem of severe needs from family and loved ones. Does your friends growing have extra Bud Shake to maybe make some Cannabutter from.
The VA on top of the hill was good to father too.

thanks JudiA.
Papa is seeing the docs up at ohsu too. the recommended eating it too.
my grower friends use all their trim for cannaoil for cookies for them. maybe i could get some oil from them at cost...
i just want to help my Papa. he is such a good man.
ok, here i am hijacking your thread. sorry!!!

Greetings ....:welcome::smokin:

High from Hollywood...;)

Thank you for joining our Mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Make sure to check our International Cannabis News - Updated Daily!
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine

Also our comprehensive Cannabis Facts & Information
Cannabis Facts & Information - 420 Magazine

Please make sure to read our Posting Guidelines
420 Magazine Forum Posting Guidelines

If you need help, please consult with our 420 Staff
420 Magazine - 420 Staff

Love, respect and positive energy to you.

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom