Hi from nimbin

Radic

Greetings

Although I do not have any formal qualifications in healing arts, i do have lot's of experience, my father is a retired herbalist, I grew up with him growing and making many herbal medicines and cosmetics at home.

In my youth, I was in a car accident that left me with 7 crushed vertebra, and I, a life of chronic pain. I use to smoke lots of cannabis cause i knew it somehow helped me control the pain. So i grew lots of cannabis cause i couldn't afford to buy it. In 1995 I read a book called 'Hemp for Health' which stated that cannabis is herbaceous.... That's when I realized that I could very easily make my own herbal medicines from the cannabis i was growing in my garden, rather than just smoke it. So started my journey into the world of medicinal cannabis therapy.

The first extract I tried was a pain cream from the roots of the cannabis plant to treat my chronic back pain. It worked so very well for me, then a neighbor, who was suffering pain from a tropical ulster on his foot, had to be carried to my door. I applied the root cream to his foot, soon after, he was able to walk home unassisted drove himself to the hospital. They put him on iv antibiotics and said if the inflammation dont come down by morning they might have to amputate his foot. The inflammation did reduce, with 1 application. we were all stunned with the result as he still has both feet.
Well since then I have dug up many old traditional medicinal recipes to make lots of different medicines with which, I have successfully treated so many different ailments, both on myself and others who asked me for help along the way.

There is nothing more empowering for me, growing and making all my own medicines, that cure and relive all my ailments. Yes i gotta love that. Forward ever.....

From the garden to the medicine chest, it is all so easy, people have been successfully growing and producing herbal medicines with cannabis, without all the modern technology of today, for thousands of years.

Radic.
Hash Oil Rulez

Back
Top Bottom