Hi Guy's my plants are sick and I need some help :)

Harsha

:helpsmilie: Hi there, I have some white widow plants with a ph of 7, all my plants have lost the bottom leaves and keep losing them as they get taller :) I have given them the right amount of nitrogen and there planted in normal plant compost. All my plants are in my conservatory with windows open during the day to prevent over heating. not sure what I am doing wrong pffffff dread to think i have nothing to smoke this winter :) please please help me, thanks for reading this xxxxx :circle-of-love::thanks:
20140830_142614.jpg
20140830_142556.jpg
20140830_142547.jpg

the new growth looks good
what size are those pots?
might try getting the ph more in the 6.5 range
do you only use window for light?
i am not much help but i bump your post so that an elder may see
good luck and take care

there big pots and i use a south facing window it gets really warm and it has the sun all day long (conservatory)

Is the ceiling made of glass, the walls are made of glass too? If not, you are not getting near enough sunlight. Even through a window the south light diffuses and does not hit plants at the proper angle unless light is flooding, like in a greenhouse.

What are you calling a conservatory? To me, that is 4 walls and ceiling of glass.

Hi Harsh, not realy sure what is going on, pic 2 seems it may have some nutrient burn, lighting should be ok, as the plants would stretch a lot more if there wasn't enough light, I would try flushing them really well with lukewarm water in the shower, and hold of feeding them for a while. There is probably enough goodness in the soil alone as compost is a strong mix to use, may be better with just straight potting mix, indoor tub variety as this has a slow release fert.
Good luck girl

put a fan on them to thicken the main stem , top picture looks like there might be a pest ( little spots on leaves), another leaf looks like nute burn . ph needs to come down a touch, flush them out with loads of good water and start of on half strength nutes again ,I would also top soon to promote more bush growth

good luck

Thanks for getting back to me people :) the conservatory is made of glass and there is loads of sunlight coming into the place seeing its south facing, I will bring down the ph a touch and will flush the plants to reduce nutes. Paddy what do you mean by top soon ?? you mean cut the tops ?

Love to all who are helping me xxxx:circle-of-love:

the new growth looks good
what size are those pots?
might try getting the ph more in the 6.5 range
do you only use window for light?
i am not much help but i bump your post so that an elder may see
good luck and take care

I agree with yuyo.

The pots look too small. 5 gallons is a large pot. That looks to be 1-2.5gal at most.
I also see no perlite in your soil mix. Cannabis likes a well draining soil.

The lack of large side branches seems to be caused by not enough light, and/or over watering.

But this is all just speculation. Check out this link real quick: How to Ask for Grow Support

And please fill in ALL the information as accurately as possible:

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

And welcome to :420:

Thanks for getting back to me people :) the conservatory is made of glass and there is loads of sunlight coming into the place seeing its south facing, I will bring down the ph a touch and will flush the plants to reduce nutes. Paddy what do you mean by top soon ?? you mean cut the tops ?

Love to all who are helping me xxxx:circle-of-love:

yes cut tops to promote bottom growth, there are plenty od diagrams online where to cut
did you check for pests , thrimps/spiders mites ect , i am looking at the little silver type Spackle on leaves top picture . I also agree with other guys , pots look a bit small for your plants

Good luck again

Looks like a nitrogen deficiency to me. I would pot up a size, feed it real nutes and not flush. It just needs some tlc. Plus if you're in northern hemisphere, your plant should be trying to flower now. Once it starts flowing, lower nitrogen and increase pk

Back
Top Bottom