Hi, I smoke weed

geowme2

I smoke weed. I sometimes smoke lots of weed. I don't smoke because I've realized that I am both alive and dying or that everyone else on the planet is hypocritically consuming some drug or the other. No, ironically, I smoke to dull the pain of the reality I have seen since smoking. The reality I glimpse is the now in space and time. And what I see is horrifying and lethal. So to preserve my sanity, I take my medicine. Now I smoke to be happy and forget that I am filled with love for all life and that the entire world has declared itself an enemy and prove it everyday through its collective action. Now I smoke to be happy and forget the guilt I have suddenly been burden with, knowing that I am unwittingly a terrorist and murderer of the weak. Now I smoke to be happy and forget that the entire Earth is my home and no one wants to share it with me. Now I smoke to be happy and forget that I am an incredible being with a hidden natural ability that just needs to be discovered, nurtured, and practiced but have no one worthy enough to trust myself to so that I can contribute my share to the world without fear or judgment of worth. Now I smoke to be happy and forget that I am alone on a beautiful life supporting planet with 7 billion selfish technologically advanced idiots who are so busy repeating history that they can't take a time out and realize the obvious. Now I smoke to be happy and forget YOU. Trading, branding and currency are pure evil and defines inequality, you are evil for continuing its history and being the cause of the death that is occurring at this very moment. Instead we should be sharing and caring, all volunteering and smoking together in planetary cooperation for the survival and luxury of all in peace and equality. Weed save the planet. Then maybe I'd smoke less.

Welcome! Good to see that you're better than everyone else in the world. Thank god we have you here!

Welcome to the site.

It seems like the plethora of information and enlightenment available here may help to ease your slide back into a reality that is more cogent.

We're here to help.

Sincerely,
One of the 7 billion :peace:

Back
Top Bottom