Hi

TrichomeFiend

Hello! Please! Allow me to express myself..

I would like to introduce myself.
I will be known as TrichomeFiend on these forums from now on, for obvious reasons. For example, I do love Trichomes like a mother adores her children.

I have been smoking marijuana since I was the ripe, pubescent age of 12. (I am now 27 going on 28)
It has only been since the last 4 years that I have been smoking dank at a constant rate. I don't remember smoking anything below 18% THC content that I would willingly buy.

I am a medical patient now and legally able to smoke and grow marijuana, since April 2008.
I guess I am tired of trolling forums and want to be active in the community.
I also want to give back, if I can.

I have a great knowledge of marijuana but I want to stop trolling and interact with people that know a seemingly boundless array of cannabis knowledge and share with me.

To make friends and share experiences. I have seen alot of posts here and I feel somewhat comfortable to post, being as how paranoid I am.

I am also an aspiring grower and I am eager to talk to seasoned growers about my future setup. I don't want to give or receive false information, like any sensible person would.

I will be around. I am smoking on the Master P Indica right now. ( LOL!)
I got this from Socal Coop after watching a video of some show called The Weed Report on youtube. I saw that Master P Indica he was smoking and was busting up with laughter.. then I looked to my girlfriend and "we have got to try this shit"

We went down there very shortly after watching the video and... they were all out :(
The man who worked there said they'd have some the next day, so we drove there and got there; Tarzana from San Bernardino a little after it opened.. It was marvelous, as I was dripping with anticipation.

I asked for it swiftly. The man had a large grin and brought out a large bag of what seemed like several ounces of some of the deepest smelling weed in my mental ranks. It had that OG dominant smell and another scent I can't quite make out. He said it was some of the best in Cali atm. I asked him what was better than Master P? he said " Purple Master P" Anyway... that is what I am smoking and it's just a funny story of how the internet hooked me up for once.

Aside from that, I don't know what the strain is crossed with, but it is for sure OG Kush related.
I'll post some pics of my stash soon.

Thanks in advance for letting me express~!

Stay safe.

I hope to meet some nice personalities with great knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom