Hi!

jwhamilton

I like to grow and smoke. I am a bit of a connoisseur. I read a lot about the great weed and learn everyday. I am a mechanic by trade and I have a business. I am basically a successful pillar of society. I am an American and I believe in Freedom, Liberty and Justice for all. I am conservative leaning towards libertarian. I want everyone to be happy in all they pursue, as long as it harms no one in the process. My largest garden has been over 200 plants and it was fun. Keeping it to a happy necessity is my need now. Been doing the grow thing just about as long as I have been smoking....since I was 16. Kinda young to start, but back then, it was like the rain, it was everywhere. I smoked pot before I smoked cigarettes and have quit the cigs now for almost 20 years. Planning on retiring in a few years and I am gonna be one of those old guys you can't tell nothing. I will grow my own to eat and to smoke. I will still be a productive part of society and be totally happy with my lifestyle. I am not going to let anyone tell me how things should or should not be done. Marijuana needs to be decriminalized with no taxation. It is a free plant to us all. There is only one person with a patent on it. Evolution or God, whatever you call the maker and we are the gardeners. Let the plant thrive. Peace be with you and yours and let us have the same respect back in our homes and gardens. For those that do not smoke the weed, they can continue to miss out or stay out of the garden, until they can respect the weed. How can one be against something they have never tried? That is scary. It's just a plant and it is a whole different level of livelihood. Discriminating on the basis you've never experienced or following a law with no factual basis of damage leaves me to believe they need to learn and experience the weed before making judgement. Grow up, and learn, if you know what I mean. I am looking forward to learning more and sharing if I can in some small way. These are just small steps I take everyday in my life to give myself happiness and hopefully it will rub off and make them happy.

Back
Top Bottom