Hi

PINKIEQUINN

Pro marijuana non-user here. Long story short, I'm on probation now and I don't smoke daily like I used to. Also have a kid now. Recently threw away 8 months and 20 days clean on sunday, being called for a random drug screen tomorrow. I've posted in the drug testing forum.

Figured I'd come in here, introduce myself. Can't wait for the legalization and to be off of probation. Sigh. From the looks of it though, I'm screwed, and I'll be back in maybe 8 months. Depending on my test tomorrow.

24. 5'0", 110. Can't gain weight to save my life. Single mom of 1.

:welcome: PINKIEQUINN to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

PINKIEQUINN,
I smoke marijuana every day. I consider myself to be "clean". I don't use drugs.... only a naturally growing healing plant. :)
Good luck with your test tomorrow.... I actually have administered more urine screens for drugs than anyone on this site has ever taken I can guarantee you that. lol....If you didn't have time to get one of our sponsor's fine products for the purpose... put a tiny shard of soap under the tip of a finger nail and pee on it! That has been know to taint the test. It's not advise... just an idea to consider. Hope we don't have to wait 8 months to hear from you again! :)
:Namaste:
Pro marijuana non-user here. Long story short, I'm on probation now and I don't smoke daily like I used to. Also have a kid now. Recently threw away 8 months and 20 days clean on sunday, being called for a random drug screen tomorrow. I've posted in the drug testing forum.

Figured I'd come in here, introduce myself. Can't wait for the legalization and to be off of probation. Sigh. From the looks of it though, I'm screwed, and I'll be back in maybe 8 months. Depending on my test tomorrow.

24. 5'0", 110. Can't gain weight to save my life. Single mom of 1.

Back
Top Bottom