Hide a joint?

cigarette box, pen tube, make-shift cigarette disguise.

if you train for 6 months really hard you can condition urself to stick the joint in ur ass and not ruin it. you have to reach a certain level of enlightenment of course

i have a toothpick container that fits mine perfect, just an idea

well you can pull all the tabbaco out of a cigarette and fit it in there if it fits i guess or a pen the cheap bic pens are the best i find (the black and white one) high lighters small flashlights just about anything small round and the right length will do

my cat's name is stoobie stona:joint:

jus smoke it, then ya dont have to hide it

This is my 1st post!
I used to be be apart of the yahooka fourms if any one was intrested but that site is down to often u just get fed up.
Any way
M&M minis they come in a good tube, can hold many joints.
fat bic pens.
Kingpin blunts come in a kick as tube that I carry blunts and joints in, perfect size.
KB

Im fucking high so I can't even remember what I just read but if someone said you can put a joint in a pen you need to look at a picture of a joint and then look at a picture of a pen and then realize and admit to yourself that you have smoked yourself retarded.
Brian if you are 18+ then carry around a pack of cigs and stick it in there, but you probably aren't 18 so I would say start wearing a jacket and put the jay in one of the pockets. Who knows it might becoming "your thing" and chicks will start banging you like you are puff daddy.

isos 42o said:
if you train for 6 months really hard you can condition urself to stick the joint in ur ass and not ruin it. you have to reach a certain level of enlightenment of course
R.O.F.L.M.F.A.O. :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :smokin:

get a personal bible, a small one u can carry with u, cut out a rectangle through about 100 pages with a razor so u can fit a joint, carry the bible around in ur back pocket with ur joint inside, p.s. u can roll a joint from bible paper, how convenient?

someone propable already said this but i suggest:hollow out a pen, place the J in there and screw the shell pieces back together.

if you have a bag with your toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. take your dental stuff out and throw your weed in.

uhh.. you could always put it in your coat pocket. That's what I do, actually, I don't walk anywhere, though besides inside buildings cusmy job is a walker, so it's what I do. But cyclones. The little tubes that those come in are awesome. Fill the cyclone up, shove back in it's tube, and smoke it later.

wow stop with the pen ideas and start reading at least 2 replys lol damn .peace also for the slow people theres been like 15 pen replys so far lol

Those long Laser pointers (2 tripple A batteries), Sour gum case (it's those tins that are long enough to fit a lighter in and about an inch wide, You could fit 2/3 J's and a bic in it.)

I've been looking for something also, the highlighter idea made me think of those really big black perm. markers.

I mostly use cigar tubes for transporting joints seeing I am not worried about cops as I always carry such a small ammount they will just take it and yell at me. Primetime cigar tubes work great for 1 paper joints. I still have like 50 of them from when I used to smoke.

if you just get something with a lock on it.. then the police can't search it without a warrant, and as soon as they got the warrant.. there's no point hiding pot anymore.

Back
Top Bottom