Pipes or Joints?

But, im a light weight :)

I use the trusty screen less one hitter that looks like a cigarette. I get three good hits out it. I hit it a few times a day. I do like a good joint because they are tasty. I don't seem to feel a different high based on method. Even with the bong, still get the same high. But that's me :Namaste:

I've always smoked by rolling joints but I just got me a cheap little pipe. I noticed a big difference about the high I get it afterwards. With joints, I can feel the effects much more quickly and I feel like I get more high even though I usually split one with my roomie. With my pipe I can go through 4 bowls and still not feel like I'm getting anything out of it. I know that it varies from person to person but should I get a better pipe or stick to joints?

I just wanna find a pipe to call my own :thanks:
Maybe get one with a bigger bowl, also smoking out of nice glass preferably a water pipe is a good way to get to a [10]

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Bowls give you more THC then a joint does. So technically speaking, you should have felt higher off the bowl. Although, some buds have different THC content, so the high really varies on 2 things. A)How you smoke it and B)What kind of bud it is. I say, forget joints, forget bowls.. Blunts and bongs all day. :)
If you have 1 strain and you smoke the same amount of it, in a joint and in a bowl, you will get the same amount of THC. If not more from joints, because resin sticks to the bowl and that's a small amount of THC lost.

That said, bubblers and bongs all the way.

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Jay every day
8125c83c7d53a4b7a25d5915b44f2fc3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420

I'm a newbie here but as a kindred spirit (fmsmith54) I have been smokin since high school in the 60s. Back when we bought 4 finger lids for $10. All leaf. When I started, no one spoke of buds.

Been piping for 30 years but love a J.

So here's my question,

I used to have a small, pliable plastic hand size football. The end screwed off and you put a lit J in a holder inside. Screw the end back on and you just squeezed the football for a blast of smoke. Kept all the incidental smoke inside.

Some of us older guys might remember them. Anyone know where I can find them now?

Just gotta say, things are so much better and safer now.

Back
Top Bottom