High Again, My First Intro?

Randall

Hello and Good Buds 2 All;

I cover a lot of bases so, I'm unsure if I've done this before now. That's why I like that Alzheimers' story from La Jolla Ca even though it's 2 years old. Not only a medicine but, a preventative also. Sweet! I'm going to have to vape a lot more to put Alzheimer down. Now that's good preventative medicine. It's almost a senior citizen's duty to ingest the sacred bud in any form. No wonder the 'medicine men/women' used it as an ingredient in their "health tonic" curealls. I'm a Marijuana Party officer/activist based in Windsor Ontario Canada presently seeking out like minded Canadian citizens to support/join/build/lead Marijuana Party in their own Electoral District Association (EDA). It's not difficult for the average bear and, there's little cost. Most anybody can handlle a few stamps. Interested? Gimme a shout! Peace on you all! Later, people. Rx

High Randall, I'm with you on the Alzheimer's situation. After watching my dear old Dad die with Alzheimer's I don't want to take any chances. I do find that Cannabis use enhances my cognitive functions and has improved my mental processing time as well as my ability to recall.

Welcome back. Will we be hearing more from you?:peace:

Back
Top Bottom