High

Breebree

I have been smoking marijuana medicinally for a little over a year. Prior to that it was purely recreational. I had no idea that this site existed and am most grateful to have found it. Quite recently I tried to grow my own medicine most unsuccessfully. One, I have limited income. Two, limited knowledge. In fact, I was a little intimidated reading through some of the forums. Everyone seems to know so much! I am ready to learn. I suffer from chronic pain due to a swollen disc in my back, along with a few other things. At present, I am forced to take medications that make me sick because medicinal marijuana is not acceptable treatment in court. It doesn't matter that it works better. Anyway, to fight the system I desire education. So here I am. I'm Breebree. Nice to meet you all.

Hey Breebree :welcome:! One thing that we all know is we all started right where you are Buddy! We all love Reading, Researching, Studing the grows and the pics. Cannabis is such a wonderful plant. 420 is here Creating Cannabis Awareness. Here is everything you need to know all in one place,... How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know. Take it slow, ask questions if you do not get something. If there is any imformation we can help find, ask. You will find all 420's great members and awesome grow support staff want to see your dream come true. We all love to teach everything about this fantastic hobby. Again speak up, take it slow, be safe and enjoy. See you in the Forum Friend. :roorrip: :peace:

Welcome Breebree! You've come to the right place 4 sure.

Check out the grow journals forum for all sorts of ideas for low bucks grow rooms.

A bag of potting soil and a couple of bag seeds can get you going for next to nothing. From there you can grow into the grow you want.

I hear your pain. I suffered a compression fracture of my L1 in '83 when I went off my 1970 bonny chopper and was told I'd be in a wheel chair. I'm still walkin' and talkin' and doctors don't know s**t from shineola as far as I'm concerned.

There are no stupid questions, but there may be some stupid answers. Many opinions abound so read as much as possible before you form your own opinion about any subject.

Generally you can't go too far wrong if you peruse the forums here.

All our best to you and your efforts to join this motley crew of grow enthusiasts.

:peace:

Thank you for the link and the warm welcome. Wow! I'll be ready to grow again in another two weeks so I better get studying.

No need to rush :surf:
After a week a or two, you will start to see what's possible for your situation.
That's part of the fun. It will be yours.
Once you start a journal the fun really begins. People always love new comers and love to help if necessary. We are just trying to help you succeed. Glad your with us:cheer:

No need to rush :surf:
After a week a or two, you will start to see what's possible for your situation.
That's part of the fun. It will be yours.
Once you start a journal the fun really begins. People always love new comers and love to help if necessary. We are just trying to help you succeed. Glad your with us:cheer:

:allgood:I'm just anxious to succeed. I'm glad to have a place to get cheered on:cheer: and coached:rollit:Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom