High from Missouri

Blu Indica

I'm a medical Marijuana user in a state that still hasn't passed a Med. Marijuana Law. Well not an effective one, If the federal government ever approves of medical Marijuana then Missouri's law would make some since. I was in a car wreck in 2004 and I took an oak tree to the drivers door at 145mph. I survived but I get killer Migraines and nothing seems to work but some good smoke and a nap. The Doctors had me on Oxycontin and that stuff is addictive and hard to come down from. You just seem to need more and more I finally told the doctors no more narcotics.
Any how I apprenticed from a very successful commercial grower in Iowa in the 90's for a couple of years. Read all the books, learned what worked and what didn't seem to with this strain anyway. Got hold of some clones from another friend and I was off to the races for a couple of years. Moved to Missouri around 2000 and had a house fire shortly afterwords. Lost my strain and the friend I'd gotten it from had moved to Alaska. So I've been buying mexican pot for the last ten years and I'm sick of it!
I got some Blue Rhino because I wanted another killer strain of Indica. I'm familiar w/ Indica's.
Well I've rambled on long enough for one setting, looking forward to chatting with you folks at 420 in the near future.

Hello there raiderdave.Im boman 420.I live here in missouri as well.Wayne county in southeast missouri is my stomping ground,what region of the state might you accupy.Any way welcome to the greatest place on earth,plenty of interesting people,lots of info,outstanding pics,and a freindly community.:peacetwo:

thanks for the warm welcome everyone. To B0 Man 420 I'm from around the Springfield area in the Ozarks. Not much good soil around here but I'm concentrating on my indoor efforts for now. Any of you Missouri boys ever heard of Non Intrusive appliance Load Monitoring. It's where the electric company can use these new meters to we've got to tell exactly what your running and for how long. It's got me a little nervous. Maybe I should start a new thread on this subject?

thanks for the warm welcome everyone. To B0 Man 420 I'm from around the Springfield area in the Ozarks. Not much good soil around here but I'm concentrating on my indoor efforts for now. Any of you Missouri boys ever heard of Non Intrusive appliance Load Monitoring. It's where the electric company can use these new meters to we've got to tell exactly what your running and for how long. It's got me a little nervous. Maybe I should start a new thread on this subject?
We don't got that here,thankgod.I would suggest solar panels,make your own electric and screw the nosey electric company.:;):

:welcome:to 420Mag Blu Indica! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. :thanks:for dropping in and giving us all a chance to say hello. if you want to show off your grow read some grow journals and get one going. Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Back
Top Bottom