Highest yielding & strongest autos

Good looking plants. Getting ready to start my 4th grow with autos. Mine never get as tall as yours. I'd say they average 2-2.5' tall. I grow in FFOF, that I reuse and cook between grows, not sure correctly though. The last two grows I used Megacrop ( not 100% sold on it) for nutes. I grow in 5gal fabric pots. I'm under 6 COB lights pulling 420 watts and I supplement 2 ufo's during flower for another 180 watts. Any tips on getting larger plants, up the yeild, etc.. I've been getting around 2 mason jars per plant, give or take.

Seems like you have all the ingredients. I use a soil-less mix rather than FFOF, but I know others that have used it for a base.

I begin fertilizing immediately. Start at 1g Mega Crop per gallon and increase the feed rate by 1g every 5-7 days. I'll continue that until I top out at 6g. I may also supplement the Mega Crop with a Silica supplement (see the Faux-Tekt link in my signature).

Seems like you have plenty of light. Do you have any type of meter (ie lux)? I'll keep my seedlings at 12k lux, increase them to 24k when they have 2 sets of true leaves, run them around 40k when they get as wide as my 5gal fabric pots, and 50-60k in bloom.

I also top my autos around day 21 (about 5-6th node) and bowl train (LST) thereafter.

Back
Top Bottom