Yield and THC - Auto vs Pheno

aperson

Ok so we all know that autos are bigger and better quality (I know from reading lol) then ever. So I argue with this friend of mine (2 noobs) about it. I think that I can't get a bigger yield from a pheno grow than from autos in the same time regardless to strain and w/e în a 1x1m space. I mean a tent filled with auto ultimate , auto mazar , a big yielder in any case against w/e pheno.
And thc related, I never seen a seed bank to say on a strain it has more than 25% Thc, where most are 20-22 and let's say Fast Buds autos witch are 19-22%. Isn't this quite close? Or put it this way. Same strains only o e auto and one pheno that have same Thc lvls (if this exists) would the end product be different?
I hope it doesn't sound stupid but I can't process it alone.

For auto yields, this is the guy to see. Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

I assume you mean photoperiod where you say pheno.

I agree that some if not most autos would get you more yield/time than photos. As for THC levels, I think it's mostly ignorable, since we're after different effects. Almost everythings listed in the 15-25% area anyway, with notable exceptions for CBD stuff.

I mainly see photoperiods better in the sense that you can control specific phenotypes with cloning, and provide more consistent quality.

Depends on veg time with photoperiod plants - see some of the outdoor/greenhouse monsters people grow here, which can't be achieved with autos because of the short/ non-existing veg time.

If you compare a photo plant to the time an auto takes to finish I think yield and potency is quite close.

The autos I've grown are certainly on par with the commercial stuff, which I guess are mostly photo so they can use clones.

Give me an example. In 1x1m tent what could beat 2 auto ultimates or auto mazar Dutch Passion in 90 days. How would your setup look and what strain would you grow to get close to that.

I just try to understand. And since I never saw a documented grow to pull such yoelds in such short time from photo...

Back
Top Bottom