Highly modified dna

its not an impossible claim, the moment you deliberatly cross one species with another with the intent of preserving/increasing a trait you are technically modifying its genetics.

and boys with big toys and half a brain can go way more sci fi at playing god.

however, it would make far more sense to laugh at your friend and tell him to go enjoy his mystery genetics and buy a seed from somewhere like herbies seeds, where you can be sure its a female and has the genetics you choose rather than some mystery bag seed

His gaurentee to me dat its the strongest. 23percent thc 1.2cbd he says reall though cz seed banks just show the readings bt they rnt really tru bt I dnt really knw

No bud its really amazing... Ppl like us won't believe it I've been skyping wid this oak he does a 60. Nd I had 2 buy a 100 @ 1400£ really hope they come nd hope dis guys isn't showing me diff grows daily

ok firstly let me say that 6 week strains do exist, for example fastbud2 as provided by our sponsors.
most of the time when a plant claims 6 weeks it has ruderalis genetics in it to make it auto flower.
£14 per seed is pretty damn expensive to be honest, only seed companies like doggies nuts try to claim their seeds are worth so much. big bad john auto is such a one.

my friend it sounds like you need to get on this forum and study, you need education bro, learn about growing and cannabis strains and equiment, i can promise you, a year learning on here and you will be teaching your friend things =)

Nd he from Switzerland his chicks from amsterdam. His a good friend of mines cuzzin so dats hw I met him I realli hope they are realli as good

well i joined in april 2011 and by the winter of that year and ever since, ive been pretty much perminantly mashed...and most of that is on weed produced from seeds from our sponsors. I know many growers on here that have purchased seeds and created plants strong enough to use as pedegree parent to make many more seeds and stable and potent strains abound.

these seeds your getting may be perfectly fine and worth every penny and your friend may know all about plants.

the one thing that is not true however is that seed banks are crap, he is perpetuating a myth. and its the typical kind of myth used to keep peoples money flowing in their directions.

seedbanks are a god send. once your a pro smoker and you start to hunger for different strains based on the effect you want, you need good quality genetics who's ancestry is true and traceable.

i will never buy a seed from anywhere but a seed bank or a fellow grower who can trace the genetics back to named strains from seedbanks. anything else could be a lie, a weak seed or an unexpected gender or anything.

well i joined in april 2011 and by the winter of that year and ever since, ive been pretty much perminantly mashed...and most of that is on weed produced from seeds from our sponsors. I know many growers on here that have purchased seeds and created plants strong enough to use as pedegree parent to make many more seeds and stable and potent strains abound.

these seeds your getting may be perfectly fine and worth every penny and your friend may know all about plants.

the one thing that is not true however is that seed banks are crap, he is perpetuating a myth. and its the typical kind of myth used to keep peoples money flowing in their directions.

seedbanks are a god send. once your a pro smoker and you start to hunger for different strains based on the effect you want, you need good quality genetics who's ancestry is true and traceable.

i will never buy a seed from anywhere but a seed bank or a fellow grower who can trace the genetics back to named strains from seedbanks. anything else could be a lie, a weak seed or an unexpected gender or anything.

Well he his gaurenting all the seed aparently he says if any is crap he will replace them. Nd u may be right this really sounds 2 good 2 be tru

Back
Top Bottom