Hillsborough man accused of growing 51 marijuana plants in yard

GreenLeaf-420

Authorities are seeking a Hillsborough man after more than 50 marijuana plants were found growing in his backyard, according to the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office.

A $500 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of Nicholas Tafaro, 30, of Millstone River Road, said Somerset County Prosecutor Wayne J. Forrest and Hillsborough Police Chief Paul Kaminsky, in a joint press release.

Forrest said the marijuana was found after New Jersey National Guard and Hillsborough Police flew over Tafaro's property.""By Ralph Ortega/The Star-Ledger
Monday September 08, 2008, 3:02 PM

This article is about a OLD close to home Good old time Friend who was recently busted!!! Thank GOD no contact has been made to him and myself in a little less then a Yr. We had a little falling out. After seeing his face in the paper I want to put a end too what ever issues we had between each other... What do you think sentincing could be??? I have to go see him they have his ass locked up 23 Hrs a day... Some shit Huh they treat Serial Killers better and have more freedom in jail... Well just to start the thread I'm pretty fucked up over the whole issue... + I'm writting this w/ one eye... LOL:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint: POOR BASTERD IS LOCKED UP!!! Here I am eating drinking smoking all shit we take for granted... They found the plant while he was in AC they received a warrent the next day on the house... They tried to get another friend of mine to bait him in... So he ran for 3 weeks turned himself in w/ the lawyer... Like I said I have not seen him in over a Yr:peace::peace::peace:

I'm so glad shop has been shut down on my end!!!

That sucks your man got locked up...Ive been in jail a couple times...Right about the time when Im supposed to get out my right hand man or one of my relatives will get locked up and I wont see them for double the time I already havent seen them. The law is a fucked up thing, sort of a mystery. Nobody TRUELY knows why things are the way they are....We all have our opinions but thats exactly what they are..Opinions. Tell your friend if you visit him I wish him luck, and to stay safe. I hate hearing about this kind of shit man...Even if I dont know the person I know what they are going through so it touches me.

Back
Top Bottom