Hmm, Top Five Nirvana Strains? Do you agree?

USMuscle9403

OK, for personal reasons may be considering going with Nirvana for something I might be doing next spring. I've researched and researched and it seems that Nirvana is very good for the price and sometimes you really get some top notch genetics and phenos. I've picked out a top 5 of their strains from what I've researched, and just asking if you guys agree with my selections if YOU have grown and smoked them specifically from this company. This isn't Top 5 really it's just going in random order.

1. White Rhino
2. White Widow
3. Bubblicious
4. AK48
5. ?

OK, so I lied, top 4. Big deal, wanna fight about it? Anyways, if you've grown (and preferably smoked) any of these, please let me know if you agree with my selections. Also, if I've missed out on any, please let me know. Links to grow and smoke reports would be outta this world. Like you'd be the most awesome thing ever. And if you actually told me what to look out for? Holy shit, I'd shit a brick for your generosity.

Note: ^ I am not responsible for anything embarassing I just said. I am somewhere in outer space right now.

Oh yea, they're all great strains. I've mainly got bag appeal and potency as my two main interests. Taste, smell, ease of growth are kinda secondary. Bag appeal not because I plan on selling, but I'm just a huge fan of great looking gear :-D I'm thinking MasterKush for the 5th? But then again I've read that people have had not-so-great experiences with it...

Master Kush from Nirvana would be an excellent choice IMO, but the skunk genetics will make it shoot towards the light when flowering so it can get to be a tall plant.

I already know that the White Rhino is fantastic. And this is from Nirvana too. In fact, the WR, WW and AK48 are pretty much guaranteed to stay on that list. Still not sure about the Kush, I'm just not a huge fan. If I grew it I'd end up giving more away to friends than actually smoking myself. Gimme Sour D anyday. But Nirvana doesn't have Sour D :(

USMuscle9403 said:
I meant Northern Lights x Big Bud as #5. The Kush is still on my list though...

Thats what im growing right now The NL Big Bud from Nirvana I just took some more pics of the little bud tops it has. So far im pretty happy with the NL Big Bud its looking good.

I'm not big on the names of strains.
For one thing, NL #1 from one bank will be different than NL#1 from a different bank.
I like a variety of strains, from active head-high sativa's to couch lock indica's and everything in between. And I LOVE to blend strains.
Between x-mas and 01/01 every year I get together with a number of local growers and we all taste-test each others cured weed. We decied on what we want to grow, and then in Jan. several of us journey to the Oakland C.C. to bring back a few new stains to add to the mix for the adventurous.

Nirvana's Cali Orange smoked lovely when I had it, cool bag appeal. Haven't grown it. Potency doesnt match WW or AK-48 though.

RangerDanger said:
Between x-mas and 01/01 every year I get together with a number of local growers and we all taste-test each others cured weed.

I've had quite a few holiday seasons I would've traded for ones of this sort.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:passitleft: :rofl: :bong: :passitleft: :smokin:

OK, might take AK48 off the list. Seems like I've heard more so-so reports than good reports about it. Heard the high is also very paranoid, and the cherry pheno exists, but is extremely rare. Heard of people getting frequent and high-quality phenos (some of them being freaks) from their others like White Widow, White Rhino, Bubblicious to name a new. Those three are staying on the list.

Now thinking about Northern Lights Pure Indica (I'm not a huge pure indica fan though, this would be more for friends). Northern Lights x Big Bud, and I'm hearing good stuff about Ice.

Back
Top Bottom