hmm what has been eating my leaf

smokeschronic

can someone tell me whats happened to this leaf please its kinda worried me

DSCF00683.JPG

Re: hmmm what has been eating my leaf

can someone tell me whats happened to this leaf please its kinda worried me

DSCF00683.JPG
It looks like the type of masticating a caterpillar would cause or something of that nature. I do not believe that it is "human" damage as the cuts are to clean, that is an insect of some sort...:ganjamon:

It does look like caterpillar damage, but if that's the only leaf with a "bite" taken out of it in the whole grow, that would be unusual for bugs.

Check under the leaves for bugs, but unless you see more similar damage over the next few days, I wouldn't worry about it.

It does look like caterpillar damage, but if that's the only leaf with a "bite" taken out of it in the whole grow, that would be unusual for bugs.

Check under the leaves for bugs, but unless you see more similar damage over the next few days, I wouldn't worry about it.
Maybe the one bite got it so "happy", it just wandered off to be at peace with itself, lol...:ganjamon:

Sometimes I'll get moths that will make their way into my garden and lay eggs. Soon after I have tiny caterpillars on my buds and leaves causing damage that looks exactly like that chomped leaf.
Last year it got real bad and lost a couple colas. Since then I've become a moth hunter trying to ensure such problems dont return.

iv seen no moths in my whole place let alone the sealed room? not sure no more damage +24hrs cant see any bug damage under the leaves looks powdery n nice under the leaves thanks again guys humidy when lights are on is as low as 28% when lights are off 60% could this be harmful to my beasts?

Back
Top Bottom