Look

marcus611a

Can someone tell me what's wrong with my leaf or am I worrying about nothing?

20210916_050143.jpg

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Could just be a leaf mutation. How many leaves are like this?
Did the leaf in the pic always look strange or is this a sudden occurrence?

A better picture would probably be more helpful, as well as info about the grow. My first thought upon seeing it was tobacco mosaic virus.
It's just a regular 2x2 grow got charcoal filter I'm only using a enjoy yield 1000w. These were seeds planted from a bag so far it's only two plants they kind of look identical plants but the other two plants ain't showing no signs of this neither is my mother plant that I kept. And I have them all in the same area in the closet they was bunched up together underneath the fluorescent light and these leaves are shown on the lower branches when it was growing in there maybe it was heat stress or something I don't know but anyways here's some close-up pics and even a really close up with the Jewelers loop. Oh yeah by the way how the hell do you post in pest and disease I can't find it. I'm thinking this might be a nutrient deficiency but I have been given them everything that they need I even bought some calcium and magnesium and iron to put in with the water. I have been giving them pH 6.8 maybe that's too much I've been reading a lot saying 6.3

20210916_160226.jpg

20210916_160158.jpg

20210916_160153.jpg

20210916_160151.jpg

20210916_160018.jpg

20210916_160008.jpg

20210916_160004.jpg

20210916_155959.jpg

It doesn't look like a nutrient deficiency to me, I still think it could be a virus, but I am no expert and I could easily be wrong! 6.8 is way high, yes 6.3 is your target for soil, so maybe it is some weird deficiency/lockout thing happening /shrug

Honestly appreciate all your advice. I've been smoking pot since I was 12 but that doesn't make me an expert on growing but I am pretty good at growing shit and I am OCD about getting shit right and I did not know about the pH I always thought of 6.8 or and it could be the nutrient too much because I'm using foxfarm Ocean floors and supposedly it comes with nutrients and I did feed them heavy a couple times and it could be that. So I want to back off on nudes and just use plain pH to water at 6.3 and then check out my new growth before I chop them down. Because as of right now the other two plants in the grow tent are fine nothing's wrong with them and they're right next to the other two and the one I have in the closet I'm going to use for mother nothing's wrong with her. And in two weeks time if new growth comes and it still see the same leaves and I'm just going to chop those two plants down and get rid of them and just keep the two that don't have it. And I always use gloves when touching my plants so it's not shit like that. This is my temperature and humidity

20210916_195244.jpg

Back
Top Bottom