Leaf changes

Jammysmoker83

Hi growmies. I’ve noticed some change in a few of my leafs today,not to sure what it is or if it should be happening. Can anyone please give me some advice? It looks like a brownish purple. It’s a gelato strain. Thanks

1AF12137-2AEA-428F-8F95-408EE4A68736.jpeg

It looks like a brownish purple. It’s a gelato strain. Thanks
I still do not see anything brownish in color and just the purple stem and some purple showing up in the fingers. You might want to consider an internet search on the Gelato Strain just to see what breeders and seed sellers have to say about any color changes. One of them mentioned the purple starting to show up and I quoted it below.

You can look up the word anthocyanins and see how it applies to your plant. Interesting reading on what it is.

This is a strain with immediate visual appeal: bright orange pistils stand out against forest green leaves that are accented by shades of deep purple. The purple hues come about when high concentrations of pigments called anthocyanins are stimulated by cold weather in the vegetative stage.

We need more than one photo of a single leaf. Right off the top, that leaf looks basically healthy, normal, and what it should look like.

You have to let us know what these changes are that you see. And, how long ago did you inspect the plant and not see the changes?
Thanks for your reply bro! I’ve taken this close up,hopefully you can see what I mean from this pic. I inspect pretty much everyday. I flipped 12/12 4 days ago.

ADBB1CB0-893C-4149-B34A-3CE89AC59D1B.jpeg

I still do not see anything brownish in color and just the purple stem and some purple showing up in the fingers. You might want to consider an internet search on the Gelato Strain just to see what breeders and seed sellers have to say about any color changes. One of them mentioned the purple starting to show up and I quoted it below.

You can look up the word anthocyanins and see how it applies to your plant. Interesting reading on what it is.
Cheers bro! I’ll definitely be looking it up. Thanks for the help.

Thanks for your reply bro! I’ve taken this close up,hopefully you can see what I mean from this pic. I inspect pretty much everyday. I flipped 12/12 4 days ago.

ADBB1CB0-893C-4149-B34A-3CE89AC59D1B.jpeg
I do not see anything to worry about so far. Keep a watch on the serration tips and the very tip of each finger just to be safe but so far it looks OK.

Some people like seeing the purple color showing up on their plants.

I do not see anything to worry about so far. Keep a watch on the serration tips and the very tip of each finger just to be safe but so far it looks OK.

Some people like seeing the purple color showing up on their plants.
I’ve only got a few grows under my belt,so I’m still new to this. My last grows have all been healthy green. Seeing anything other than healthy green makes me panic lol thanks for the help bro,it’s much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom