Hello new to all this forum business so forgive me if I mess up

I'm growing them in canna coco using canna a+b plus canna boost 40ml of each per 12 litre bucket hand feeding them. I just introduced canna pk to it aswell. I'm trying to up load a pic now but can for some reason it won't give me the option to when I try click on attack files

I feed them every night some times 2liters some times 3 depends how light the pots are. My temps are abit low I've got 3 600w lights in there and 3 radiators it's a loft grow and insulated but csnt keep the temps up it's about 20-22 lights on and 12-14 lights off could this be a factor. How do you upload a pic it tells me to drop image but don't know how

Find the "attach files" button. Click it...
Screenshot_2021-01-15-23-46-44.png
Select your image. Click "done"
Screenshot_2021-01-15-23-45-41.png
Wait for them to up load... Click "insert"...
Screenshot_2020-12-19-13-37-04.png
voila...

Screenshot_2021-01-15-23-45-34.png

Wow. Nice set up. Leaves curling, aye? I see it. You say your temps are on the colder side, though. My 1st thought was going to be heat or light stress. Most of the curling is happening on the upper leaves, correct?

Taken from another site...

"...When the serrated edges of marijuana leaves curls or tipped up like that, it’s often a sign of temperature stress, overwatering/root problems or extreme humidity levels."

Extreme humidity is either too low or too high.

Watering habits are important but since you made it this far I think your watering may be okay.

What week of flower are they again? Have they stretched in to the "too hot zone" of your light(s)?

Hmmm...to compensate for the heat...

Have you tested the temps at the canopy or just the overall room temps. The overall could be cold but right under them lamps is probably hot enough to curl some stuff.

OK my thermometer is near the floor in my room so tonight I'll put it at the canopy area and test that. They stsrted the 5th week of flower yesterday. I'll check canopy temp tonight and grt back to you thanks for the info mate

Hey guys been busy the past couple of days that's why only just replying I checked my canopy temp and it was 39 degrees!! I've raised my lights as hight as I can get them now and moved my thermometer to middle of the room hanging jsut above my plants and got a temp of 27 I also turned my extractor up so it's sucking more air out.ill get some more pics up tomorrow and show you the leaves seem to be going back to normal. thanks for the info

Got some pics her but found a fucking wasp up there aswell I'm in England it's the middle of winter where the fucks a wasp come from hahaha

Snapchat-346027386.jpg

Snapchat-1123636848.jpg

Snapchat-1990789896.jpg

Screenshot_20210120_185428_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Snapchat-1418117809.jpg

Snapchat-1550058601.jpg

Back
Top Bottom