420 Magazine Background

Very thin Fan leaves and new growth

Tdot

I'm in my 5th week Of Veg and 4 of my plants are starting to develope very thin new grow and my fan leaves are curling inward...I was using rock rool then transplanted to soil a week a few days ago before this started to happen....This is my first time growing so maybe it's because I have a rock wool cube inside my soil and it's causing different PH problems but I'm not sure this is my first Time Can some please give me some good advice :thanks:

Tdot

I only have a thermometer I will go get 1 today....once I get the humidity right (if that's the case) will the leaves grow right or should I call those leaves a loss and focus on keeping new growth healthy?

JJ Bones

Nug of the Month: Feb 2013
Pictures will help.

I've noticed in lower humidity levels leaves tend to get skinny, so that is what my educated guess is, without knowing your humidity or seeing pictures.

JJ Bones

Nug of the Month: Feb 2013
What is your pH when feeding your plants? How often, and how do you know when to water? Are you using Cal-mag?

Tdot

Well when I had only rockwool I used 5.5-6.0 because I heard rockwool has a high Ph...Since I put it in soil I use 6.5-7.0? Idk if that's right tho? And I try to wait till the soil is a little dry but I've been so worried there goin to fuck up I may have overwatered a little too much lately....And what's cal-mag

Top Bottom