Hola from MD

CldyCrz

Hey guys, just stopping in for my introduction so I can get started on my 420times enjoyment. I just moved to Maryland a couple of months ago, trying to get everything situated, but I still find bud from time to time to chief on and get my hopes up about my new living environment. I'd love to chill out with some stoners and make some friends in the process - anyways all, just holler, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. :biggrin:

Welcome to 420times!
enjoy your stay and roast a bowl!

Ya know I came to Maryland with high hopes of a nice bud scene...living in the midwest, all you hear about is how east coast and west coast buds are amazing (moreso in the west, gotta love Cali.) But for the couple months I've been here, at least half of it has been my friends telling me it's completely dry. Is this normal on the east coast, or do I just not know the right people? It's getting into the middle of summer, I figured it would be hopping mad with buddah lovers. Anyways, I will do what Felix says and roast a bowl, ASAP. Wish me luck, and happy journies to you all.

haha ya I did notice I had the 420th post for topics, but I didn't want to toot my own horn so early on in the adventure. As for you happyhippy, I live in germantown, MD, which is about an hour away from parkville if mapquest is any type of accurate. Anyways, back to my movies - gotta love the late night. Peace all, and enjoy your buds.

Back
Top Bottom