Hola & Hello

Honsou

420 Member
Hello 420 Mag community. Just wanted to say hello and give a bit of an introduction.

I'm 40 and love in Victoria BC Canada with my wife and the teenage kids (who I drive crazy with my Warhammer addiction lol). I've been a life long marijuana user but in 2010 was diagnosed with RA and instead of taking a slurry of pills with ungodly side effects I was able to get a medical license to take care of most of it with cannabis & a lot less scary pills... then we fast forward to October 2018 & it became Federally legal in 🇨🇦. I've been growing my meds since 2010, primarily in an outdoor grow, though in really looking at getting a 5×5 gorilla grow tent and start some indoor grows. Deciding to get into pursuing rosin for my meds instead of my dry herb vape or joints.

Cheers 🍻

Hello 420 Mag community. Just wanted to say hello and give a bit of an introduction.

I'm 40 and love in Victoria BC Canada with my wife and the teenage kids (who I drive crazy with my Warhammer addiction lol). I've been a life long marijuana user but in 2010 was diagnosed with RA and instead of taking a slurry of pills with ungodly side effects I was able to get a medical license to take care of most of it with cannabis & a lot less scary pills... then we fast forward to October 2018 & it became Federally legal in 🇨🇦. I've been growing my meds since 2010, primarily in an outdoor grow, though in really looking at getting a 5×5 gorilla grow tent and start some indoor grows. Deciding to get into pursuing rosin for my meds instead of my dry herb vape or joints.

Cheers 🍻
Welcome Honsou and very pleased to meet you. Excuse my ignorance, is RA rheumatoid arthritis? I'm glad to hear you've managed to ease your condition using cannabis!

You'll find the answers to most of your weed related questions in the journals that members keep, and they are great places to chat and get to know other members. This is a very friendly site.

If you have any questions just ask :)

Welcome. take off you're shoes and stay awhile ..Plenty of outstanding knowledge and information here.

Welcome Honsou and very pleased to meet you. Excuse my ignorance, is RA rheumatoid arthritis? I'm glad to hear you've managed to ease your condition using cannabis!

You'll find the answers to most of your weed related questions in the journals that members keep, and they are great places to chat and get to know other members. This is a very friendly site.

If you have any questions just ask :)
Thanks seems like a great community I've already had lots of people helping me decide on what rosin press to get and even helping me find a way to possibly get a dabpress 10 or 12 ton that's not available in Canada... and yeah RA is for rheumatoid arthritis.

Cheers

Thanks seems like a great community I've already had lots of people helping me decide on what rosin press to get and even helping me find a way to possibly get a dabpress 10 or 12 ton that's not available in Canada... and yeah RA is for rheumatoid arthritis.

Cheers
Welcome Honsou i use MJ for my arthritis really helps my aches, gotta a friend who makes salve for me using my outdoor harvest.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Honsou

What kind of strains do you enjoy?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Honsou

What kind of strains do you enjoy?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Strains I've been using for a while at Sour Diesel, a White Rhino and some assorted seeds; my buddy had a bunch neatly organized until his cat tipped it off his shelf and mixed them all up... he couldn't take it so he just gave me the lot of them and that's lasted a long time. I'm actually in the market for some new stains that press well into rosin ... preferably something fruity just haven't locked out down yet.

Strains I've been using for a while at Sour Diesel, a White Rhino and some assorted seeds; my buddy had a bunch neatly organized until his cat tipped it off his shelf and mixed them all up... he couldn't take it so he just gave me the lot of them and that's lasted a long time. I'm actually in the market for some new stains that press well into rosin ... preferably something fruity just haven't locked out down yet.
I'm imagining the situation with the cat 😅💦 Poor bloke!

Cheers 🍻
Hey buddy :ciao: Welcome :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

:)Is that the Warhammer book series which has over 150 titles written by several authors or the "Warhammer table top game" or the Warhammer computer game??;).
Thats a lot of Warhammers , I'm guessing you are familiar with them :) . its great to have passion about things as that's where true living is at!!

Thats a lot of Warhammers , I'm guessing you are familiar with them :) . its great to have passion about things as that's where true living is at!!
I know of the books and games but never played. I have thought of picking up some of the books at a used bookstore but have not pulled that trigger yet. I have met several people on-line who are fans of the books and they are also readers of 'military science fiction'. So, when I see someone mention Warhammer I have to check to see what part of that 'universe' they are interested in.

:welcome: to the forum @Honsou :passitleft:

Cheers 🍻
Just my 2 nickels :rofl: inflation and all ya know :smokin:I make gummies, but I decarb my weed at 250 degrees for 40 minutes, for my wife and I, it's the perfect spot to get the THC, but also release some CBD, and it works wonders for aches and pains...I use a Magic Butter Machine to make my coconut oil, but still have to decarb in the oven :lot-o-toke:

Cheers 🍻
🍻💚

:welcome: to the forum @Honsou :passitleft:

Just my 2 nickels :rofl: inflation and all ya know :smokin:I make gummies, but I decarb my weed at 250 degrees for 40 minutes, for my wife and I, it's the perfect spot to get the THC, but also release some CBD, and it works wonders for aches and pains...I use a Magic Butter Machine to make my coconut oil, but still have to decarb in the oven :lot-o-toke:
Oh I've done that before but gummy edibles & kids don't mix well ... they find their way into everything you try to hide.

Back
Top Bottom