Home grown

MR.keifbox

When i was younger i always refered to good buds as the killer green, green bud, and the such, i have herd all kinds of strange names for the KGB and it is very amusing to me becuase here in the pacific nw wee truely have no swagg that i have seen in a number of years , i spent 30 days in amsterdam when i was 20 years old and the best they had to offer came from BC and i have yet to have any that matched the KGB , with new tech and the enganering of botny and horticulture it is awsome to see all the sticky icky that is produced today, i feel truely blessed that we have the best weed in the world produced right here in the good USA and i really think that it is awsome that one can go and set up there own cronic garden, perhaps we will one day find that you will only have an initial cost and be able to grow your own with the quallity of that you would expect from the expert growers, this is your god given right and a cival liberty, GOD BLESS THE USA and get your home gardens going.....

I people remember not being able to move killer homegrown in the mid-70's exactly because it WAS green. "I don't want that green shit" they'd say,then buy some brown/gold Colombian that was a third as potent for twice the price.

With the advent of High Times magazine and it's price guide,a lot of homegrown became "Hawaiian" in the fall of '76. Sold for nine times as much and people would bust down your door to buy it.

Damned,if I wasn't out a couple weeks back an someone pulled out a small sack of brown commercial Colombian weed. I hadn't seen it in decades. Seedy as it comes but it did the job.

around here, if it dont smell like a skunk, nobody wants it, but if its skunky smellin u can get top dollar. dont understand why?. its just the way it iis ... ;)

Around here (northern Cali) the "local outdoor weed" can be some really good stuff. I've gotten the brown/seedy Mexican - but it was years ago when my "source" was a Harley Guy that sold a variety of drugs - marijuana being his least profitable. After a bit of prodding, he hooked up with a KGB grower and from then until last month, it's been good green/seedless marijuana.

Now that I have my 215 recommendation, it's like being in Amsterdam - I go to one of the 2 or 3 dispensaries I am a member of (there are over 10 in my small city) and select from between 15 and 40+ different strains of high quality/medical grade marijuana. My current problem is the cost is considerably higher buying smaller amounts, since I like to "sample" different strains to try something different in smaller amounts (1/8th) before I invest in larger quantities (like 1/2 oz to 1 oz for a price break).

Back
Top Bottom