Paranoid Security Precautions

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, the busting of Eddy Lepp's medical garden has gotten me all super paranoid. Today, I made copies of my doctors recomendation and my medical card (front and back). The doctors note I made two copies of and lamenated. The first one was a nice sized copy, to be hung around the area of the plant that I own, which is being grown at a friends apartment. The next copy is a miniature copy, lamenated, which will be crazeyglued to the pot of the plant itselt. Finay, a lamentated copy of my medical card so the cops, if they cant reach my doctor, can contact a 24 hour helpline from a medical alliance I belong to who can verify for them. Tomorrow, I am going to type up a declaration of ownership (IE: "This is a medical garden, grown by a california citizen with a california board certified doctors recomendation for the medecal usage of marijuana, protected by proposition 215, also known as the "Compassionate Use Act". This garden belongs to <yours truely>, grown on the propery of <my friend>, my deisgnated primary caregiver. Signed, <my signiture>." Something lke that :p), lamenate that, and post that near the plant, with another lamenated copy of that shrunk in size, and plastered on the OTHER side of the pot. This will be done to each and every one of my plants in my future garden (Just have one plant at the moment).
-PM

Ok so u did hear about Lepp.,.. yea man take all the precautions you can, as I always say "rather be safe than sorry"

No harm in being safe PM. I'd be doing the same shit. lol. That is, if i accually had a med card to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom