Hormone Spray for Resin Production?

Never heard of it but does look interesting. I honestly think the science is out there to make products that will increase yield. But the problem I have is at what risk does it come to our health? I get a little nervous anytime I see a mad scientist working at the genetic level with something I plan on ingesting, but maybe I'm a little paranoid too. My hope is that it is the safest, best yielding supplement the world has ever seen, time will tell...

Good thoughts!! I was thinking the same. After your response I went ahead and e-mailed the company to see how safe this product was to put on your buds. They just e-mailed back and told me that the hormones used are very safe and are naturally found in fruit and veggies you eat, so if you consume fruit and veggies, you have ingested large quantities of these hormones already. They also told me that the amount of hormones used are extremely low and found naturally in nature. Looks like this could be the next big thing, but I will have to wait until Nov. 1. I will keep you posted on how it works for my grow!!!

Time will tell for sure. I personally am excited for another kind of product to use on my grow. So far this industry has been selling the hell out of nutrients without alot of new products on the market. I mean all of the nutrients are fairly similar and pretty low tech. I welcome new science and research, and figure if the science is out there, then bring it to my grow room!

Back
Top Bottom