Hormone sprays and solutions.

Aussiebonger

Hi all, just wondering if you guys use/recommend hormone sprays and solutions, ive been through this sitequite a bit and havent heard any mention of it. Im in early stages of my first hydro grow, and germed with a hormone solution that obviously promotes female plants. I also have a spray you use 1-2 days prior to switching 12/12. So at the stage im in i have no experiance on weather these solutions/sprays actually work. Just thinking that coz ive heard no mention of there use that maybe its all just a load of $h&t...??

the only type of feminized solution i heard of was sold at bc hydro.net or uk.co
i didn't get it cause everyone i talked to here and at the local hydro store said its to use just plain water at such early stages. 1 guy at the shop did tell me about Super Trive, but to only use a weak mix about a week after sprouting and to stop using it before flowering. But hey dude if you have something that works better please tell us, show us, share the info. It makes the world that much more of a greener place. and we really need that here in the states right about now.
good luck with everything dude

The solution i used to germ is called sensa soak, i think its made here, the other product is a spray, il give you the name of it tomorrow its an aust product aswell. Hey if it works as well as im told (guy at hydro shop) its cheaper than fem seeds. Cheers 4 the reply.

to be honest Ive never used super thrive. there are infinite ways to grow plants, some things work for some of the people, some others dont. The only advice I would give is start simple with nutes, get a baseline and go from there. super thrive might be the cats ass...I dont know and I use my own brew so that works for me.

Aussie.....seed can get ther gender at germ,cold temp during gem promotes female plants. Hot temps with less water promotes male plant to germ.I am trying to think of the book i seen that in.We get about 80 percent females i feel is a good average.Dont think a spray will do it.

:tokin::tokin:I've been using Sensa spray for almost a year and I've done the trials with and without and I do not flower without it. It does in fact double the final weight.
How I use it is as follows:

Spray when lights are off and leave lights off for 36hrs.
Soak the entire plant
No foliar spray for five days.

Hope this helps but I had 2 once plants and they are 4 once plants now or sometimes more.

Happy choofing

Back
Top Bottom