Hot temperatures - their effects

Yeah I know, I think I'm wrong about it. I was told it could be an SFV OG cut. Remember I found 2 seeds in a top shelf OG 8th, now the 8th wasn't labeled as OG Kush, but something along the lines of "Fire OG" or something. But yeah, my fault for thinking it was OG Kush lol. Either way its gonna be some good meds and I'm stoked! We'll see how the heat is doing.

Not to mention - I haven't topped anything, its my first time. =):420:

Well OG Kush can be a pretty broad term.

There are at leastt 20 different quality OG strains I can think of. Then for Kush there is Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Highland Kush, Afgan Kush and who knows how many other Kushes.

Plus since "Kush" and "OG" is often what the dispensaries try to push (part of why you rarely see classics like White Widow in them) Half the time they will just take some random high end weed and say its "OG Kush" or "Wiz Kahlifa" or "cheese" or some other silly name because thats what all the kids want because they think its cool. Little do they know that "Wiz KAhlifa Death Bud" is really just Northern lights crossed with jack flash. But dispensaries do what they gotta do to sell buds when lil kids go in there asking for the newest craze.

However as long as that Fire OG really was some firey bud, I think your plant will be just perfect :).

They say many OG strains are well suited for the heat n blazing sun because over time they have gotten used to it. But my Chem D is the best heat tolerant plant I got :D.

Yeah, I had just assumed that since it was some phenotype of OG that it was rooted down to OG Kush, most likely crossed with something. The naming thing is hilarious. Thats why I'm choosing to grow my own medicine, because I'm fed up with the club, and their business-like agenda. Scamming deals, with bud that sometimes may smell good, but smokes like trash.

Either way, the bud I got is from a legit club, and that bud was some real good OG, still can't believe I found 2 nice mature seeds in that 8th, and that both became female. Organic outdoor with good genetics, couldn't be better :420:

photo_9_16.JPG

Wow your guys are already budding quite a bit. Most of mine havent even really started yet, some not at all. I still get a pretty solid 14 hours of daylight here though as I live in a pretty flat area.

She looks healthy. Just make sure shes got enough nutes make sure you flush her good before harvest, and be patient and cure her well and you will have some killer smoke that not only gets you high as fuck but also tastes like a 5 star meal.

Wow your guys are already budding quite a bit. Most of mine havent even really started yet, some not at all. I still get a pretty solid 14 hours of daylight here though as I live in a pretty flat area.

She looks healthy. Just make sure shes got enough nutes make sure you flush her good before harvest, and be patient and cure her well and you will have some killer smoke that not only gets you high as fuck but also tastes like a 5 star meal.

Indeed Jimmy, thanks a lot, and will be patient and keep up the regiment. I saw your member photos, and boy was I impressed. Good Stuff! Will you upload any pics of your outdoor plants?

Also, yeah the newly forming buds are stinky! There was a little popcorn nug that the stem had kinda rotted off, but the hairs were amber colored, so I plucked it to send its energy elsewhere, dried it and puffed it in the vape, and I was able to enjoy a nice upper-energetic, optimistic high. I personally enjoy the clear/cloudy trichomes, but I'm aiming for a little bit of both!

Thanks again, and Happy Growing buddy! :420:

:peace:

High desert of southern Ca,,,Yes it gets hot,but you can grow some pretty good smoke,with watering every day,when temperature goes into the triples....Then if the sun doesn't kill them...The WIND will..:thumb:

:peace:

High desert of southern Ca,,,Yes it gets hot,but you can grow some pretty good smoke,with watering every day,when temperature goes into the triples....Then if the sun doesn't kill them...The WIND will..:thumb:

Yeah, atleast I don't have to worry about mold! And yeah, most def. Those Santa Ana's are brutal winds!

Back
Top Bottom